**The OFFICIAL TEAM GIXXER smacktalk thread**

So now I have a brand new $700 JRI rear shock (I haven't gotten around to telling the wife about it yet..)...

Oh, did I mention that I eventually ended up with the best time of the weekend? :) :moon:

Great Season guys. Set a new PB, nobody got hurt, and have greatly enjoyed my TEAM GIXXER antics with Charlie, Jay and anyone else that has showed up...Now all we can do until next Spring is SMACKTALK...

It was definitely a great weekend (well day for me).. Saturday was WAY cold, but warmed up nicely by lunch time... You might as well just NOT EVER tell your wife about the shock :)

You would wait until I'm not there to go out and do a better lap. Glad you had a good day on Sunday and the new shock is working well..

I'm hoping when the black Friday loyalty deals come out for STT that I can go ahead and buy some track dollars at a good discount to ensure I can get back out there next year also... Be better to spend it BEFORE the baby comes than after!

It was definitely a great weekend (well day for me).. Saturday was WAY cold, but warmed up nicely by lunch time... You might as well just NOT EVER tell your wife about the shock :)

You would wait until I'm not there to go out and do a better lap. Glad you had a good day on Sunday and the new shock is working well..

I'm hoping when the black Friday loyalty deals come out for STT that I can go ahead and buy some track dollars at a good discount to ensure I can get back out there next year also... Be better to spend it BEFORE the baby comes than after!

What kind of discount? -$20 off every $100????
Better???

Well...TEAM GIXXER (-) spent the last weeked of the Season at Road Atlanta. It was C-O-L-D in the mornings, but the sunrises were EPIC. Jay came on Saturday only and I was there both days. There will be video posted. Running down the back straight nose-to-nose with Jay at 170 indicated was... interesting...

On Saturday PM, the directors wife came up to me and said someone reported that I was misting something off my bike...After taking the plastics off and looking everywhere and not finding anything, I happened to look at the bottom of the rear shock - CRAP - It's leaking oil...right onto my rear tire...either that would have tossed me, or when the shock emptied that would have likely tossed me....So now I have a brand new $700 JRI rear shock (I haven't gotten around to telling the wife about it yet..)...

Oh, did I mention that I eventually ended up with the best time of the weekend? :) :moon:

Great Season guys. Set a new PB, nobody got hurt, and have greatly enjoyed my TEAM GIXXER antics with Charlie, Jay and anyone else that has showed up...Now all we can do until next Spring is SMACKTALK...

Sounds like a great day!!
170mph=yikes
Congrats on PB!

What kind of discount? -$20 off every $100????
Better???

Their big loyalty card is normally that good. You can buy a loyalty card now at a gift card, but they give you slightly better % off on black Friday..

For example, their big daddy gift card if $5000 in track time for only $4,150, but that will probably go down to $4k on for black Friday. The one I bought this year was $1500 for $1350 which will probably be $1300 on BF.. Not bad considering that's a free day at pretty much any track!

Their big loyalty card is normally that good. You can buy a loyalty card now at a gift card, but they give you slightly better % off on black Friday..

For example, their big daddy gift card if $5000 in track time for only $4,150, but that will probably go down to $4k on for black Friday. The one I bought this year was $1500 for $1350 which will probably be $1300 on BF.. Not bad considering that's a free day at pretty much any track!

Yes that sounds like a pretty good deal!!
I will have to keep an eye out for this!

I just had a chance to look at the nola pics...In a few of these I actually look like I MIGHT know what I'm doing :)

Nol11.JPG

Nola4.JPG

Nola7.JPG

Nola19.JPG

Nola17.JPG

Nola18.JPG

Nola12.JPG

Oh....don't know who did this, but this is GOLDEN :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, it looks like others are getting into the act :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
My smack talk was a bit over the top to get censored :) I didn't realize women and children read this forum. Again, my apologies... just having fun.

Back