ZX-14 to Hayabusa

Welcome to the ORG.. I too always wanted a Busa. So I got my 2011 just two weeks ago..Just love it. So far thottlemeister, two brothers exhaust, LED lights and 1 1/4 risers. Oh you you did buy the fastest color.
E

welcome mate,good choice of colour:laugh:,got one the same :thumbsup:

2011 white hayabusa 001.jpg

Fearless1... great decision!! If you haven't already ordered one I'll gladly give you a rear fender eliminator for free! Just give me your location info and I'll send it! I can't use it as my bike is stretched and lowered.

Before you buy that power commander, check out the ECU editor that is available for the Busa. Does TONS more and costs less!

Fearless1... great decision!! If you haven't already ordered one I'll gladly give you a rear fender eliminator for free! Just give me your location info and I'll send it! I can't use it as my bike is stretched and lowered.

Thanks guys but the parts are in the mail. I will look into the ECU editor further though.

Find the guy with your old 14 and race him at the strip. You will see that there is most definitely a difference in power. I raced a friend of mine last year having never drag raced before. In the 6 times we ran, he could not beat me. Even when he got the jump.

Back