ZX-14 Comes Second to Suzuki Hayabusa

I also added a little there....lol!

"The ZZR1400 come second only to the Suzuki Hayabusa, which is more superior!"

:laugh:

Hello, and welcome to Wikipedia. Although everyone is welcome to contribute to Wikipedia, at least one of your recent edits, such as the one you made to Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14, did not appear to be constructive and has been reverted or removed. Please use the sandbox for any test edits you would like to make, and read the welcome page to learn more about contributing constructively to this encyclopedia. Thank you. --Dennis Bratland (talk) 19:49, 6 August 2011 (UTC)

did anyone notice the zx14 has one paragraph for it and the hayabusa has alot of very detailed paragraphs?

did anyone notice the zx14 has one paragraph for it and the hayabusa has alot of very detailed paragraphs?

funny.. Before I read your reply, that's EXACTLY what I was going to point out.:rofl:. Kawi.. blah blah.. Hayabusa.. blah blah blah blah blah ...etc... let me catch my breath.. blah blah blah..

So OP.. what you said WAS constructive and correct.. They just didn't want to admit it. Maybe put it on the Hayabusa page and put a linkback to the kawi page stating many have tied, and the closest one, that still fell short was the kawi! Just sayin

Back