Zx-14 brochure

05 Busa LE

Donating Member
Registered
Rain in Philly on Saturday, so I stop at the local dealer to check out the bikes, and they're still waitin' for the ZX-14 (saw it at the NYC Cycle show, but wanted to sit on it). They give me a brochure, and here's part of what it says:

"In the urban world of motorcycle mythology, there can be only one alpha male. A supreme predator ruling the streets, seeking out and annihilating the competition. Welcome to the ground-shattering realm of the new Ninja ZX-14, the most powerful, most dominating Kawasaki street bike ever produced."

OK, so that's cool. Touting their own horn, and saying the most powerful Kawasaki ever produced. Then I see this:

"Meet the new king of power. The outrageous Ninja ZX-14. Note: To all birds of prey, it's time to fly the coop. The Ninja rules."

laugh.gif

They should be so proud after 7 years they finally beat it.
rock.gif

Blah blah blah, until Kawasaki and Suzuki turn over a Busa and a ZX-14 to an agency like consumer reports for head to head testing I am not getting my underwear in a bunch. Second place always makes the most noise...

whatever dawgs. just purchased my bike this month. did i get the kawi...no. busa baby bulletproof mo fo busa!!

i have the same paperwork here they make clear it is most poerfull ninja motor to date.1352 cc with 44 injecters balenced and weighted crank 4 outstanding torque at very low engine speeds, programable shift light,buddy that turns wrenches bit better than me says he can make that signal to shift light shift a airshifter at same time.bike is 474lbs 6 speed tranny.:)
cool.gif

whatever dawgs. just purchased my bike this month. did i get the kawi...no. busa baby bulletproof mo fo busa!!
just keep eye on that chain or better yet get the ek buddy has 1 in his shop right now that snaked a chain inner sprocket erea torn up, sprocket cover trashed, water pump wasted , then to add insult the chain flew thru the tailpiece taking that out as well.This is not the first time he has had one in his shop that did big damage due 2 snaking a chain.

i went 2 ek chain 10,600 tensil stength as apossed to 8,000 stock and billet sprocket cover with chain breal xtra protection that motorhead sells

hydraulicone.jpg

<!--EDIT|ROACH
Reason for Edit: "spelling or my lack ofit"|1143412852 -->

those kawis can suk on my exhaust fumes when i fly by! my bike ain't stock, n i'm not sum granny-shiftn putt-putter who needs to go the speed limit in the city so folks can see my spinners...i'm not even gonna start worryn bout those stupid bikes til they been out a few months n guys got the motor broke in, n then i'm taking the first sucker that bites to the track with my camcorder n a big bag to carry all his $$ back! Busa's r still the king of speed!

They still haven't done a top spped run and reguardless of what all the hype says. The ZX-14 has more displacement than the busa so it is going to be alittle faster. There is no replacement for displacement so all the people that are bragging that the ZX-14 is faster than the busa on the track stock for stock. No shid it has a bigger engine.

Back