Local zx-14 ad/kinda funny

saygbye

10 sec L
Donating Member
Registered
i was listening to the radio saturday and some local disc jockey was at the local Kawi. dealership doing a live ad for the place. one of the owners comes on talking about the ALL NEW zx-14 and how it is the most powerful motorcycle on the planet and it was dominating the dragstrip and highways. then the next line out of his mouth. "all of you hayabusa owners better look in your REARVIEW mirror". my buddy looked at me and said way not to advertise. we cracked up laughing, had to share that one. late

A friend and I rode over to the bike shop Saturday. He just bought a black ZX13.5. He was in my rearview mirror all the way there and back.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Last night went to the local hang out before we went riding, and this guy with a new z-14 rode by.  Well it was about 6 of us with busas a couple with cbr 1000's  and we kept waving for him to come in a sit and get to know everyone.

Well you know what happen he cruised by about eight more times but never came in the lot.

i wondered why we just wanted to talk  
devil.gif

Busa  
race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif
                    z-14
race.gif

<!--EDIT|moeluv
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149517817 -->

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

Last night went to the local hang out before we went riding, and this guy with a new z-14 rode by.  Well it was about 6 of us with busas a couple with cbr 1000's  and we kept waving for him to come in a sit and get to know everyone.

Well you know what happen he cruised by about eight more times but never came in the lot.

devil.gif

Busa  
race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif
                      z-14
race.gif
Maybe he was waiting for the George Foreman grills to heat up so he could cook his dinner........
idea.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

I've noticed the commericals seem to switch between "THE most powerful sportbike ever" and "OUR most powerful sportbike ever" I guess they are looking to have some longevity and not have to re-do the commercial next year
laugh.gif

devil.gif

Busa  
race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif
                      z-14
race.gif
He was trying to pull in but the bike was afraid!

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

devil.gif

Busa  
race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif
                      z-14
race.gif
He was trying to pull in but the bike was afraid!
very nice. and probbably true

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

That is funny about the announcer...

but.. I'm still waiting to hear about a real race between a ZX14 and one of us... Anyone actually race one of them bad-boys yet? If a ZX10 can hurt us, the ZX14 will give us even more run for our money...

That is funny about the announcer...

but.. I'm still waiting to hear about a real race between a ZX14 and one of us...  Anyone actually race one of them bad-boys yet?   If a ZX10 can hurt us, the ZX14 will give us even more run for our money...
ZX-10 hurt who?

They dont hurt me

lol..the onlything they will hurt on me is my already bruised ego ...lol and ill blame it on the fact i wiegh more than them lol

Some of you will never see one then.

I see many busas with no rear view mirrors!

Back