Zx 14.nets project busa??

Cause the owner has one that he post right here on the boards all the time and he is really active lately...cool dude too.
biggrin.gif

uhm...i believe Gunny was referring to the tie-down on the rear that left all the excess flapping in the wind, right next to the rear wheel n drive chain...not smart, fellas...what to expect tho, if they own ZX-14 Grillahz?
biggrin.gif

Actually I pointed the strap out to the tech after the second run of our 12 he was not the smartest guy I have met in my life and I left there pretty pissed. I am no spy fella's nothing to spy on or for. I own the bike. I live for the sport of riding which is pretty obvious by all that know me. Also, there is zero Busa bashing at ZX14.net. Can't say that about other 14 sites...so I am here as a friend if you guys want me to head out just let me know, I understand the Busa/14 conflicts. I hate childlike drama in any form. I am just regular guy who does the web stuff on the side. I am also writing about the Hayabusa in my next article for Cycle Dreams Magazine..a good article. LMK.

Gregory

<!--EDIT|GPW
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152192048 -->

Dont go ANY where GPW! BTW I love those rims!
Thanks, I am having a blast here. Great people, lots of mod freaks....My entire opinion changed when I was sitting on my brand new totally stock Busa outside Starbuck's and a nerd of a guy walks up to me and says "looks like you are going to have to get rid of that bike" I reply "why is that" he replied "have you not heard about the new ZX-14 from Kawasaki". I thought about that BS statement for the rest of the day and it pissed me off. So I made it a point to make my dealings more about big bore Hyper-Bikes versus Busa vs. ZX-14 non-sense. I really like where I am with my bike and this bike hauls serious ass...enough said. learning a lot from all you guys and thanks for having open eyes...leads to much better things in life. Looking forward to meeting and riding with as many of you that I can.

greg

<!--EDIT|GPW
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152208313 -->

I'd just like to know what she pulled? Nice ride man!
Horsepower: 158.16
Torque: 95.19

air/fuel was around: 15-1

I need to get it to around 14-1. heading back for a re-mapping shortly. With all the weight savings and reduced rotational mass it feels like: 180. The bike seriously climbs through the RPM's very aggressively and sounds sweet. Akrapovic are excellent road racing systems. They do not produce the best numbers on the dyno nor are they the best pipes for drag racing. But take the bike into the mountains or twisties you are good to go. Nice, smooth, strong power band. My very good friend has a 14 and he could not keep up in the twisties with this bike set-up the way it is. For a bike that is not suppose to be very nimble or brake well this one clearly does both very well. Dj (Sageronin) rode it the other day and he clearly noticed the difference. Something you have to feel that a dyno can never tell you. If I can get six more hp great if not. It's more than enough.

gpw

<!--EDIT|GPW
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152218869 -->

Not bashing you at all bro... It just surprised me that the owner of a 14 forum was on here. Most 14 guys I've met had the attitude you speak of "My bikes better". Stay, I still gotta meet up with you and ride the twisties bro!
biggrin.gif

Not bashing you at all bro... It just surprised me that the owner of a 14 forum was on here. Most 14 guys I've met had the attitude you speak of "My bikes better". Stay, I still gotta meet up with you and ride the twisties bro!
biggrin.gif
I understand..we will have to ride...come on the WV trip in September posted in road trips board, it will be a blast.

biggrin.gif
I understand..we will have to ride...come on the WV trip in September posted in road trips board, it will be a blast.
If it's the 250 to rte. 33 ride through WV, I'm there. I ride 250 and 33 alot. I would do the Gettysburg ride, but it's kinda far and doesn't interest me. I'm not exactly a tourist type guy. Don't wanna see the sights at Gettysburg I saw a few years ago as a kid..... yet.
tounge.gif

Hey GPW - if you go away then I will be SCREWED! Trying to mirror your bike with mine...dont go anywhere
mad.gif
wink.gif

biggrin.gif
If it's the 250 to rte. 33 ride through WV, I'm there. I ride 250 and 33 alot. I would do the Gettysburg ride, but it's kinda far and doesn't interest me. I'm not exactly a tourist type guy. Don't wanna see the sights at Gettysburg I saw a few years ago as a kid..... yet.
tounge.gif
Oh it's like 33 and 250 but much better. I call it sport- touring but its more like sport-riding. It will be a blast, no if ands or buts. That I can promise.

Back