Winter projects?

Oh where to start, my 2013 needs some of my personal touches, so here is the list
Dymag Full Carbon wheels
K-Tech Front Suspension cartridges
K-Tech Pro rear shock
Brembo HP calipers
Brembo HP oversized front rotors, 320mm
Brembo RCS brake and clutch master cylinders
Rizoma fluid cups and brackets
Fen-Tubo brake and clutch lines
remove the ABS system
Custom rear brake hanger, and custom rear rotor
Brocks Full Dual CT Ti exhaust
Dunlop Q3's

The goal is to make the new bike handle and stop like my Gen 1
The Gen 2 powerplant still is not as strong as my Gen 1 but im happy with the performance of it!

Well on the Busa, New horn, Oil and new SS filter, New chain 18/40 and sprockets. New front sprocket guard. The Harley new tires, Starter, Paint fairing. Just a few days work. No rain for a while so it will be great.

Upgrade fuel system: Bosch Fuel pump, Billet fuel rail, external fuel filter, S2K injectors

Boost by Smith ECU editor

Innovate wideband/data logger

Seat Pin Mod

HID running lights

I've got a DL32 I'll make you a deal on... ;)

Oh where to start, my 2013 needs some of my personal touches, so here is the list
Dymag Full Carbon wheels
K-Tech Front Suspension cartridges
K-Tech Pro rear shock
Brembo HP calipers
Brembo HP oversized front rotors, 320mm
Brembo RCS brake and clutch master cylinders
Rizoma fluid cups and brackets
Fen-Tubo brake and clutch lines
remove the ABS system
Custom rear brake hanger, and custom rear rotor
Brocks Full Dual CT Ti exhaust
Dunlop Q3's

The goal is to make the new bike handle and stop like my Gen 1
The Gen 2 powerplant still is not as strong as my Gen 1 but im happy with the performance of it!

Can't wait to see pics of this done, get on it already... :laugh:

:beerchug:

Pm me a price on the dl32 josh. I may be interested for my second bike.

Make me an offer! It was installed and used at one race and been sitting in the box it came in since. Like new,....I think I paid $300 for it but would like to see it go to a good home! :thumbsup:

Finished up with the halogen running lights for my busa. Bought a kit made by Martin Fabrication, kit is sold on ebay and cost less than $160 shipped. Hard to beat a deal like that and I was skeptical of the quality because of the price compared to some of the other higher priced 1's. I was definitely surprised by the quality of the components. When I say its a complete kit its a COMPLETE kit..... they didn't skimp on any materials. They include extra bulbs, fuses, zip ties etc. Everything looked and felt solid, definitely worth every penny. A great mod for those who aren't satisfied with the illumination from a busa headlight on those dark and twisty back roads

HID1_zpsa681d9f6.jpg

HID_zps5500ef55.jpg

Finished up with the halogen running lights for my busa. Bought a kit made by Martin Fabrication, kit is sold on ebay and cost less than $160 shipped. Hard to beat a deal like that and I was skeptical of the quality because of the price compared to some of the other higher priced 1's. I was definitely surprised by the quality of the components. When I say its a complete kit its a COMPLETE kit..... they didn't skimp on any materials. They include extra bulbs, fuses, zip ties etc. Everything looked and felt solid, definitely worth every penny. A great mod for those who aren't satisfied with the illumination from a busa headlight on those dark and twisty back roads

Kinda off topic... But that blue looks good

Changed the oil on both shop bikes, and put the boost controller back on the lower hp bike to get ready for the track next month. Leaving on a 14psi gate spring gets a bit hairy even at 67in.

Other then that a lot of repair and maintenance work, on other bikes while waiting for parts for the Serenity turbo build.

image.jpg

Changed the oil on both shop bikes, and put the boost controller back on the lower hp bike to get ready for the track next month. Leaving on a 14psi gate spring gets a bit hairy even at 67in.

Other then that a lot of repair and maintenance work, on other bikes while waiting for parts for the Serenity turbo build.

Hey what rear tire is on that? A friend of mine was askin me about drag tires that he could ride to the track.

Hey what rear tire is on that? A friend of mine was askin me about drag tires that he could ride to the track.

It's a shinko hookup. They work well, but I'm iffy about them for drag use as I've spun one off the rim on my other turbo bike. Should be fine on a stockish hp bike.

Nice good to know. Yeh he's only full exhaust with the pc3 and the timing pc with clutch mod and stretch.

He's got an older low boost r1 that he wants to beat on the 8th first try.

Back