Zx 14.nets project busa??

Hey GPW - if you go away then I will be SCREWED!  Trying to mirror your bike with mine...dont go anywhere
mad.gif
wink.gif
I guess I am good for now. No footprints on me yet.
smile.gif

hey thorw a smaller sprocket up front and let it eat you will be so happy but congrats not all busa owners are azzholez

Actually I pointed the strap out to the tech after the second run of our 12 he was not the smartest guy I have met in my life and I left there pretty pissed. I am no spy fella's nothing to spy on or for. I own the bike. I live for the sport of riding which is pretty obvious by all that know me. Also, there is zero Busa bashing at ZX14.net. Can't say that about other 14 sites...so I am here as a friend if you guys want me to head out just let me know, I understand the Busa/14 conflicts. I hate childlike drama in any form. I am just regular guy who does the web stuff on the side. I am also writing about the Hayabusa in my next article for Cycle Dreams Magazine..a good article. LMK.

Gregory
WTF?

I'm not buying it!!!!

Get a rope Fella's!!!!

smile.gif

I have nothing against anyone owning a bike that's not a Busa. I only have a problem when they come here to phish and troll instead of to share and learn. Nice ride. What's your 14 look like?

Back