Your favorite Band

Dio!
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Led Zepplin, The Who, Guess who, Sabbath, Jefferson Airplane, Van Halen, America, Molly Hatchet, Lynard Skinnard, Metallica, whoops, I guess that wasn't the 90's bands, except Metallica, they seemed to be around almost all eras. LOL.
biggrin.gif
I did like some of the 90's, STP, Sound garden, Nirvana, there are others that I can't think of at the moment.

(00Negative @ May 13 2007,05:55) Rage Against The Machine (hoping the reunion will stick)
Metallica
AIC
STP
SoundGarden
Primus (love the bass)
RHCP

Great... now I'm gonna go and dig through cassettes.
Pretty much the reason for my post... bringing memories back to music lovers... EVERYONE GO LOOK AT YOUR OLD MUSIC!!!
biggrin.gif

By the way, I love all those bands you listed... except Primus. Only song of their's I like is "my name is mud"

ices_rofl.gif
you think your old huh? NOw I feel like a Relic. My wife says I'm stuck in the 70's. Boston, Supertramp, Journey, Kiss, Fleetwood Mac....
80's. U2, Metallica, Ozzy
90's. ummm, they call that music? Can't even understand the lyrics anymore.... Maybe I'm just going deaf.

And Soundgarden...
bowdown.gif
I love Chris Cornell too
biggrin.gif
Seem to have a "lead singer" fixation...

(KoK-LoL @ May 15 2007,06:15)
ices_rofl.gif
you think your old huh? NOw I feel like a Relic. My wife says I'm stuck in the 70's. Boston, Supertramp, Journey, Kiss, Fleetwood Mac....
80's. U2, Metallica, Ozzy
90's. ummm, they call that music? Can't even understand the lyrics anymore.... Maybe I'm just going deaf.
You're not getting old or deaf. It's just that back then, the words MEANT something, and the singers had TALENT to sing. Now they burry the words, because they mean nothing and have no singing skill.

It's selective deafness - I have it too... so do my kids and my dog - just at different times.

I have to agree - a good amount of todays stuff is completelty studio generated or just a bunch of whining... Back in the day, many of the singer / songwriters didn't have the best vocal talent but their passion for what they were singing about came thru. Not today - it seems the only passion they have is for money and material stuff.

Back