Zach Brown Band

Lamb busa

50 warming to 70 again
Donating Member
Registered
Tonight Lamb went to see the Zach Brown band. Now, country music is not usually his scene. As a matter of fact, most times, it's not even in the realm of possible listening. Lamb has broken up with girls in the past because they listened to country. With that being said, Zach Brown band is great. Unbelievable musicianship by the whole band. They ROCK! Totally worth seeing, even if country ain't your thing. Trust Lamb, it's not his and a great time was had. FUN and jaw dropping instrument dueling. UNBELIEVABLE! They played for 4 hours with Zach and his band sitting in with the warmup bands and then the warmup bands finishing off his set with him on stage. By the end, 18 people were on stage. They played every genre of music effortlesly switching from Van Morrison covers to Bob Marley tunes woven into their own. Go and see them when they hit your town. People were flipping out when Chicken fried was played. Lamb swears people were fainting.

Awesome to hear, they have some great songs...

Of course, Country is primarily what I listen to... :thumbsup:

I 2nd that Omslaw, I can't wait to see em in concert.
Posted via Mobile Device

1st off I will say I LOVE ME SOME COUNTRY MUSIC! That being said it's hard to classify the Zach Brown Band as a true country group. They are so talented and have the ability to play so many different genres that makes them so appealing & enjoyable. Not to mention they play just about every instrument under the sun!

This is truly an up & coming talented band :bowdown:

If yourever in a funky mood and want to cheer up....TOES is where it's at!

Here is an example of how down to earth & laid back these guys are...they just broke it out in a gas station parking lot one night and started jamming :beerchug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Todays Country music is akin to nails on chalkboard... but I will admit that I'm quite fond of "Chicken Fried"...

Seen em live in okc with eli young, levi lawry, couple others that travel with them and a local band or two. Pretty good show. I'm with lamb too I don't listen to country usually but they're better than some.

Only thing I didn't like was the twenty minute mark out fest to themselves before the came on. Boring video full of them touring. I couldve passed on that but just me.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sounds like a good idea and thanks for sharing it with us. Will have to go and see them if they make their way down to Arizona. :thumbsup:

Back