Trans-Siberian Orchestra

vman1300

Never Forgotten
TSO finally made a location within a hour from my location. It has been something the wife and I had wanted to see for several years.

I have been attending concerts for over 20 years and let me say this show ranks right near the top.

The arrangement was top notch and the sound was amazing. It could have been louder, lol for us true metal heads.

I was also really shocked that the TSO West Coast band was here.

Al Pitrelli is a part of the WC band and to get a chance to see him play was fantastic. Plus the chance to meet the whole band after the show was an added treat.

I have several of his solos looped in my MP3 player I listen too when I ride. People also ask whay I am so fast at the Gap, Al's solos have something to do with that.

Guys and gals, if TSO makes a stop at your town, make time to catch a great show.

Every year they come to Mohegan Sun and every year by the time I find out it's sold out. Been dying to go.

(thismonsterlives @ Nov. 07 2006,09:56) Every year they come to Mohegan Sun and every year by the time I find out it's sold out.  Been dying to go.
Ya gotta go mang!

Most of the time they stop in Charlotte, Atlanta or Knoxville and all are 2 hrs from the house.

I got a presale notification and jumped at the chance to see them.

Seeing one of my all time favorite guitarists was an added bonus.

(thepushercg @ Nov. 07 2006,10:36) They sound good, i love to listen to there music.
They are in Knoxville tonight.

The light show was great as well.

If ya get a chance be sure to see them.

Saw them two years ago. Loved it. Now that they are getting more and more popular ticket prices are shooting up. Still want to go this year if I can.

(Bruiserman @ Nov. 07 2006,13:23) Saw them two years ago.  Loved it.  Now that they are getting more and more popular ticket prices are shooting up.  Still want to go this year if I can.
Tickets were in the $45 range for Greenville.

(vman1300 @ Nov. 07 2006,11:54)
(thepushercg @ Nov. 07 2006,10:36) They sound good, i love to listen to there music.
They are in Knoxville tonight.

The light show was great as well.

If ya get a chance be sure to see them.
i should have checked awhile back and seen when they would be close. if i had the time i would be in k town tonight.

I saw them Christmas Eve in Orlando a few years back. They put on a top notch show alright; very powerful delivery.
beerchug.gif

Have seen them many times here in Cleveland or Akron.............I prefer the akron venue as they are smaller theatre type settings, good seating and just downright loud. They skipped Akron last year and so far no Akron date this year. Looks like I'll be driving to Cleveland again
sad.gif

Back