Your favorite Band

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
Okay, so I feel old now, and I'm only 23... I was with some friends Wednesday (most of them are youngins: 15(josh), 17(renae) (I consider these two my brother and sister, cause their mom calls me son...) 18 (britt, think of as a sis), 20 (Benita, have a semi crush on her, but not too much), 40 (Lori, my new mom... LOL) ) So, anyway, Renae and I are sitting next to each other in the van on the way back, and she has an Ipod... She says "Hey Ben, you wanna listen to some music with me?" "Sure" "What bands do you like?" "Do you have any Bush?" I said that as a joke, not expecting her to realize they were a band... She goes "OH MY GOD!! I LOVE THEM!! I didn't know you knew about Bush!"

So anyway, I started thinking about all my favorite bands from back in the day, and how most kids in school nowadays don't remember many of them but... ugh... Nirvana. Don't get me wrong, Nirvana was ok, but after hearing them 50 BAJILLION times... especially "Smells like Teen Spirit"... they get OLD!!

So anyway, what band from the 90's is your Fave? List the name, and a link to one of their videos...

Here's mine, Bush. Look around on their vids if you didn't like Glycerine, as it was one of their softer songs...

Bush Vids[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
lurk.gif
all_coholic.gif

back in the 90's... when some had actual dance skills

Sorry don't remember the year as most of that time is a blur to me but.......
Had to get that out!

Republica - Ready To Go the PERFECT Skydiver song

Stone Temple Pilots ......Soundgarden ........Tesla .......I miss the 90's music.

Hmmmm Primus, SoundGarden, Metallica, The occassional Motley Crue, Suicidal Tendencies, Pearl Jam, and the one CD that will always remain is "Temple of the Dog".

Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Guns & Roses, Green Day, Bon Jovi, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Smashing Pumpkins, REM, Alice In Chains, Korn, Pantera, Seal, Eric Clapton, Black Crowes, Alanis Morrissette, Lenny Kravitz, Creed, Arrested Development, ( Local Plug ) Hootie & The Blowfish, Collective Soul, Incubus, Fuel, Damn Yankees, Soul Asylum, Gin Blossoms, Everclear..............................

Call me wierd, but along with my Heavy Metal, i had another musical like of new wave 80's. Duran Duran, Ah-ha, To-to and a few others.

Ugh, maybe i shouldn't of mentioned this....
all_coholic.gif

Rage Against The Machine (hoping the reunion will stick)
Metallica
AIC
STP
SoundGarden
Primus (love the bass)
RHCP

Great... now I'm gonna go and dig through cassettes.

Back