You'll never believe this one.

gee ya got any other stories of animal abuse ?--maybe involving a fire craacker and a animal anus? we all love to hear em--or did you just post this to jab at us animal lovers after your bonzia kitty post?
rock.gif

some peoples kids---
evil.gif

I have to apologize for this thread. First of all, it's a joke better told in person because sooner or later, someone will always ask, "Did he die?" Of course, then you say, "No, he ran out of gas," and everyone laughs and has a good picture of themselves and how they react to a very horrible story, not to mention realizing that it's just meant as a joke.

I hesitated to put it up here yesterday but I thought I could monitor it adequately and put an end to it in short order. My apology to y'all stems from not keeping my eye on it for long enough. I allowed myself to be distracted by, horror of horrors, work-related responsibilities. The unplanned nightmares and fires won out!

I won't do this again. I have several others!
biggrin.gif
But I'll keep them from the forum becuase it's really not a suitable place for it. This has been a learning experience for me, to be sure.

As to the bonsai kitten web site, guys, it's a joke. Frankly, the web site itself is not even all that well put together but the concept is funny in a perverse sense. Not any worse than watching the misery of other people crashing their bikes and foisting great agony upon themselves for our laughter. Even many of our sporting events are entertaining because we, as human beings, enjoy watching boxers smack the snot out of each other, football players slam into each other as hard as they can and cars wiping each other out on the NASCAR circuit.

I'm not saying any of it is good or bad in and of itself, but our reactions to such things can be very revealing. If we had gladiatorial arenas, would be go? Not me. I'm not even a real fan of boxing or karate or ultimate fighting (or whatever it's called). It doesn't do anything for me.

Regardless, the dog and the gas story was intended as a joke and I lost my grip on it through my own negligence. Again, I promise not to tell untrue stories on here for the purpose of joke-making. In the future, if you read something I wrote which claims to be true in any way, shape or form, it's true.

In person, however, I'll joke till the ends of the earth and you'll know when I'm joking or not!
biggrin.gif

Friends, still?
blush.gif

--Wag--

biggrin.gif

I knew it was a joke
smile.gif
........eveyone knows there aren't any rednecks in Cali .

Avoid the kittys and dogs (I called BS on both) Stick with P12.

Good on ya for this post Wag
smile.gif

South Carolina ....being the arm pit of the south , that it is ....is probably the U.S. capitol of rednecks . Guess I would be included in that census , to a certain degree .
biggrin.gif

I have a question for you then: What's the difference between a hillbilly and a redneck?

(I sense a humorous essay in the making!
biggrin.gif
)

--Wag--

I was taught in "West Virginia History" (required of all 8th graders) that the term "redneck" came from the mine wars in early WV mining history.

The miners wore a red bandanna around their necks as to discern themselves from the "company men" who were shooting at them. They were forever know as "the rednecks".

Just a tidbit,

Chris

I was taught in "West Virginia History" (required of all 8th graders) that the term "redneck" came from the mine wars in early WV mining history.  

The miners wore a red bandanna around their necks as to discern themselves from the "company men" who were shooting at them.  They were forever know as "the rednecks".  

Just a tidbit,

Chris
I tought schools only went up to 5th grade in WV
laugh.gif
easy killer I was just funning ya!

I'm in no way indorsing animal cruelty, but ...

You, know to a point this this is sorta funny to visualize. You typically go to a gas station to pump gas, your mind starts to daydream, here's comes a dog, a rott at that, hauling butt for ya as if he's gonna eat ya, then out of nowhere comes the owner chasing the dog, grabs the nozzle, snatches the dog & pumps him up with gas, then the dog runs in circles laugh:... I mean come on, through out the whole time the scenario is unrolling, what MUST be going on in one's mind
rock.gif

Back