I made the right decision!

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
I pulled into a gas station this morning and there was a Ninja ZX-14 at my favorite pump.
I went in front of him and he saw me and gave a little head nod, and I know he was thinking the same thing I was…..Dang the Busa is beautiful!

Poor guy, he probably doesn't even have a great forum to console him either!:laugh:

Yeah, I made the right choice! :beerchug:
Bubba

the zx-14 is so ugly... the front of it is just terrible :poke:

i love my hayabusa. every time i get on it and mash that trottle i fall in love all over again :laugh:

You are such a hoon.

:beerchug:

:rofl:

And to hoon would you be referring?

SILENCE.jpg

I dont catch too many bugs,,,My two biggest problems about owning this hayabusa is that I have to paint it every week,,Its so quick , That everytime I grab second gear , The paint slides back six inches,,,,,and the other problem is I spend all weekend long with a coat hanger in my hand , Digging out all those ninja 1400's out of my exhaust pipes,,,,,,,,,

Last edited:
I dont catch too many bugs,,,My two biggest problems about owning this hayabusa is that I have to paint it every week,,Its so quick , That everytime I grab second gear , The paint slides back six inches,,,,,and the other problem is I spend all weekend long with a coat hanger in my hand , Digging out all those ninja 1400's out of my exhaust pipes,,,,,,,,,

:rofl: Good one!

Back