You know you've just had a great ride when.....

busabuddy

Registered
Just thought I'd start a new thread and since I just got back from a great all day ride.

Here's mine;

When you've gotta scrape the bugs off your visor with a putty knife.

When you ride to eat with a few other busa buddies and you cant hold the fork still for the adrinilen rush running through your veins.

Whe you ride the 2 miles to work and you're so psyched that you wheelie up and down the parking lot rather that just put it away!  :super:

Boy did I get in trouble for that!  :tounge:

...you've lost 4 hours while thinking it's only been an hour and a half.

The first thing you do when you get home is to get on the Internet and tell everyone at Hayabusa.org :beerchug:

The first thing you do when you get home is to get on the Internet and tell everyone at Hayabusa.org  :beerchug:
Good one Captain. :D Here's mine...

...when you've rode 'er like she wants to be rode and yer license ain't in danger of bein' snatched. ;)

Thank God for loose gravel, huh Pimpbike? :super: :super:

You have to wash off all the flecks of rubber from your back tire that have gathered everywhere...... :super:

Just playin' with ya, broh. Heh, I'm workin' on one of them female units myself. I think I actually found a *decent* one this time. ;)

Hell yeah, I spank 'er every time I take 'er out. Ummm, wait... You were referring to the busa, right? :super:

:bounce:

When you get home from an all day ride, and an hour later you are thinking,............. I still have enough time to ride before bedtime.

Ride safe

Back