Sunday's roll out was a stinger!

horsefly flew in helmet and was pissed off opened visor and thank god it flew out peeps at the red light probably thought i was crazy doing the neutron dance trying to lift my visor
laugh.gif

A bee got me a few months ago right in the neck...could'ent get pulled over quick enough to kill and dismember this individual...ouch!
wow.gif

Years ago on my suzuki gs1000 I was cruising to Florida from NC with my wife at the time on back. Doing about 75 on I95 when at the last second I see a very large bug, maybe 3 inches long directly in front of me. Probably a cicada. Anyway without even thinking I ducked - and it hit her directly in the center of the face shield. It was so loud it sounded like somebody hit her helmet with a 2 x 4!

I started laughing as it really was unintentional, but she somehow failed to see the humor in it!
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

I hate bees. When I was a kid with a dirt bike I had a cheap open face helmet. One day I had a bee get inside the ear pocket.I locked up the brakes and ripped the helmet off my head without undoing the strap. That hurt but atleast I didn't get stung.

I caught one in the teeth. It was a big nasty tasting potato bug at about 70mph. Nasty, just nasty.

<!--EDIT|PDBusa
Reason for Edit: "just can't spell..."|1122082676 -->

Ya probably got hit with one of those armor shielded june bugs. Feels like ya got shot! I got hit in the face shield once cracking the shield by one of those!

JD

Ouch!!! A few weeks ago riding into the hills we ran (literally) into a bunch of big yellow gutted bugs. We had to stop and clean off the shields before moving on. Bugs pack a wallop at 80+ mph...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Big furry moth in the teeth at 60mph. They definitely do NOT taste like chicken.

Pigeon in the face (fortunately with visor down) early in the morning when we were both half-asleep. Wrapped around my head and hit my passenger in the face as well. Pigeon guts all over the place.

Back