Had a great ride

BBMykey

Donating Member
Registered
Today I oficially started my 2011 riding season by riding my favorite road, Redwood Road (Castro Valley to Oakalnd, Ca). Here in northern Cal we were lucky enough to have quite a few rideable days in Jan. and Feb. but I don't count those short rides. March was all rain. Redwood Road is a narrow, two lane mountain road that needs several days of warm sunshine to dry out. Today the conditions were perfect. Unfortunately I didn't take a picture until I got home because I was too busy riding.

P1.jpg

What kind of windscreen is that. Is it the picture making it look really tall or it actually that tall?

What kind of windscreen is that. Is it the picture making it look really tall or it actually that tall?

Either it's a MRA touring screen or a zero gravity touring screen with a MRA attachment.

Lucky you to be able to squeeze a ride in!! You had rain most of March and over the hill here we got the white stuff!!
I was able to get a short one in last Saturday though, but the weatherman is looking at more snow this Fri and Sat................ARGHH!
My uncle used to live in Castro Valley and I was born in Oakland...............waaaay back when! :whistle:

Back