You know what they say about big feet?

MrHans

Spent tons of cash on booze,bikes,women,
Donating Member
Registered
BIG boots!
wink.gif
So I've been looking for some riding boots in a size 15 or 16 and have thusfar been unsuccessful other than Alpinestars motoX styles.
sad.gif
I used to have some AGV road boots but havent been able to find them since (about 10 years ago.)
So tell me if you've got big feet, where are you getting your riding boots?

I wear a size 10 so I don't have a problem. Good luck with a size that large because I haven't seen anything over a 12 lately.

I did a quick search of large boot sizes and you are right... there isn't much out there! There are a couple of guys on the site that work for dealerships that could probably special order something for you...

Or you could just buy two canoes and wear them
tounge.gif

I did a quick search of large boot sizes and you are right... there isn't much out there!  There are a couple of guys on the site that work for dealerships that could probably special order something for you...  

Or you could just buy two canoes and wear them
tounge.gif
It's a ##### to find anything! Two dealerships I've been to want me to prepay and then pay a 25% restocking fee if it dont fit. Sorry, but this boy dont play like that. I may write to Alpinestars and let them know what kind of crap PU is pushing on some dealers. (according to the dealers anyways)
Canoes huh?
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Thanks for the links RdKill, I might find something in those links for casual or dress-up time as I cant seem to find anything like this in my size:
00000282.jpg

Somebody's got to have a connection somewhere....

sigh I so feel your pain....so to answer the question that was posted in the subject topic...

Yeah it means we can't find riding boots!

I may have to go back to engineer's boots like back when I was in my late teens... What a drag...

I have size 13 EEEE feet. I have never found a sport bike boot that even comes close to fitting. I can't even begin to shift or properly ride my bike in any other type of boot. Right now I wear some very wide skateboard shoes that have a nice, flate sole. They are mid height and protect just up to the ankle. They aren't GREAT protection but they are pretty tough suede. I think that's about the best I'm going to do!!

The only boots i can wear are the construction boots from Walmart.
(15 wide)

I wear a 17 and wear some old military surplus boots. There really not that good cuz the ankle is covered but really crappily. Usually i wear some mid top tennis shoes since there better for the ankle support

I'm gonna look further into the NB product line for something hightop or the like. I wear a size 16D in their #587 running shoes.

I have size 13 EEEE feet.  I have never found a sport bike boot that even comes close to fitting.  I can't even begin to shift or properly ride my bike in any other type of boot.  Right now I wear some very wide skateboard shoes that have a nice, flate sole.  They are mid height and protect just up to the ankle.  They aren't GREAT protection but they are pretty tough suede.  I think that's about the best I'm going to do!!
What's the brand?

Back