SIDI STRADA EVO TEPORS

They sound great Jinkster, but one more thing,

How's the sizing run? is it accurate, or a little big or small?
Well.....I've personally found that the euor sizes in general seem to run a tad small as while EURO 44's are supposed to be suitable for a  Size 10 U.S.?....I'm a 9 1/2 U.S. and with both my alpinestar euro size 44 gps boots and now again with these euro size 44 sidi stradas?....the euro equivilent of a "U.S. size 10" is a dead fit for my 9.5 sized feet.

so yes...order'em about 1/2 size bigger than your own U.S. foot size.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
+1

nice review. I am going to order mine tomorrow. Thanks for telling about the size issue. I now know to order a size 44.

Jinkster, man am I disappointed with you, I thought you rode a BUSA!! You should be able to outrun and dodge a few measly rain drops and not need a new pair of boots!! Maybe we need to start a "Bergman?Vespa" fund for you.
All kidding aside hopr you like your new booties. After my little get off at Deals Gap in June 05 and suffered a broken ankle wearing SIDI B1's I sprung for a pair of SIDI Vertabre Race boots with the extra ankle protection. They are pretty comfortable for riding and walking, just hope I don't need the extra protection again. You know I ride like an old man and need all the help I can get. The Sidi sizing for all the boots I've gotten has been very close to my regular shoes, these newest ones actually run a tiny bit large. My02 on boots!!
Now what is this "if I make it to the Bash, I read the other day? That is a lot of Bravo Sierra, you will attend and have fun and get exhausted by Warbaby, looking foreward to seeing you in about 88 days!! Stay dry my friend.

Nice boots. would you agree that the folks at newenough.com are amoung the best to do business with?

New Enough is a great outfit. Buy losts of threads from them.  If I do get a Busa, guess will have to store my Oxtar Matrix I bought for the Wing, and upgrade to a flashier presence:) . One more expense I am going to have to weigh in this decision.:;):

I've messed with those at the shop a few times, might have to give em' a shot, I have been loving my Technics... But they are about dead. They provided a good two years service and looked pretty good under jeans etc... Struck a good balance between protection and lack of power ranger style..

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138870127 -->

Back