You just have to ask your self why sometimes

tinmann840

Registered
I was trolling cycletrader.com last week and saw an ad for an 04 Blue/Silver with only 750 miles on it for sale not that far away from me in the town of Clearwater , FLa. I've been lookin to replace my stolen bike so I give him a call. I ask him to send some pictures of the bike because the one he had posted was just the generic picture from the suzuki website and honestly I'm thinking its a scam. I tell him my situation and shoot him an older picture of my bike.
To my suprise he sends me a few very nice resolution pictures and the first thing I notice is the chain was rusty as a old nail. He's asking $8999.99 and the bike is bone stock and going on 3 years old so I leave it alone cause I didn't really want to start all over agian stock.
He Emailed me last night out of the blue just to let me know he'd sold the bike ( as if I cared) and asked me why my bike only had one exhaust pipe cause the one he sold had 2 .I tried my best to enlighten him but I don't think he had a clue .So why did this individual buy a Hayabusa at all ?

More money than brains??? probably wanted to be cool but realized he got in way over his head... the Busa can be intimidating if you arent an experienced rider, or accustomed to speed.... JMO

To own the best is the goal of some... doesn't matter whether you know how to ride it, you just gotta own it.

To own the best is the goal of some... doesn't matter whether you know how to ride it, you just gotta own it.
right about that...gotta have it, kind of a guy...
I've seen alot of this "Too fast for owner"...
wink.gif

After all...clearly, the busa isn't for everyone...
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|hydrabusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147872890 -->

I've got a nephew who bought a Busa (after scaring his self on a Honda CBR 900) and sold it (with 1500 miles on it) because he couldn't turn it. The fact that he didn't know beans about riding a bike and refused to go to a MSF school because he didn't need it never entered his mine
tounge.gif
! Infact I was really glad he sold it because he was a MAJOR Accident looking for a place to happen. "UH" he's now into High Performance Ocean Boats ! I just hope he doesn't drown or drown someone else
blush.gif

he rode it for a couple of days, finally grab some throttle and scared himself out of his skivvies, parked it and walked away.

he rode it for a couple of days, finally grab some throttle and scared himself out of his skivvies, parked it and walked away.
I gave up.
I just had the wife quit buying me skivvies
biggrin.gif

pirate.gif
Raider out.
Yup, Some peoples lack of Spirit, Heart, and Balls is pretty disheartening. I've seen a lot of Busa's, ZX12s etc in the same condition, only ridden and peed on once, for sale.

I think it happens when a JackA55 hits the midlife crisis thing and cannot afford a Vette or a Porsche.
smile.gif
So, they get a sportbike they don't know how to ride.

Simple.

yeah i have seen it around here 2 i live in a town with 10k people and there are 5 busa's i am the youngest so i went out with a family freind after he bought his to make sure everything was operational and he juiced mine a little bit and pulled over and asked if he could have his stocker back he is in his 50's another is in his 50 and he lets it collect dust he only rides it when he feels like he needs to go fast he rides his hardley all the time hmmm poser so speed=cant ride it

We had a guy here in Waynesboro,Va that bought an 03' ZX12. I did not know this guy, i heard of this from the salesman. He couldn't of weighed no more than 125lbs soaking wet. Well after 2 weeks and a few break in miles, he decided to roll on the throttle while merging on the highway, the bike stood straight up at 80mph. It was back at the dealer the next day with 450miles on it in the used section. He bought a 750 cruiser of some sort and lost his ass in the trade. The salesman(a friend of mine) bought the ZX12 for dirt cheap and has it to this day.

We had a guy here in Waynesboro,Va that bought an 03' ZX12. I did not know this guy, i heard of this from the salesman. He couldn't of weighed no more than 125lbs soaking wet. Well after 2 weeks and a few break in miles, he decided to roll on the throttle while merging on the highway, the bike stood straight up at 80mph. It was back at the dealer the next day with 450miles on it in the used section. He bought a 750 cruiser of some sort and lost his ass in the trade. The salesman(a friend of mine) bought the ZX12 for dirt cheap and has it to this day.
Hummmmmmm, he must be related to my nephew (by marriage) in North Carolina
laugh.gif

I bought mine, because I'm a fat man and it was the biggest sport bike that I could buy without it looking like I was riding a tricycle.

Why can't I find one of these over-indulgent idiots and get me a good deal? I see NO busa's around here, unless someone who really knows how to ride it, is riding it, or it's brand new on the showroom floor.

Back