Sometimes, you just gotta ask wth

pward76

Donating Member
Registered
Went to Hooters bike night last night, saw a nice yellow and black Honda F4 - kid had put Tire Shine ON HIS TREAD - BOTH TIRES!

I laughed out loud, which garnered more than a few confused looks...

Didn't stick around to see him leave, but I will read the paper tonight to see if there were any accidents.....

Not the Sharpest tool in the shed Huh
rock.gif
Like reaching for a cutting tool and grabbing a big Mallet
smile.gif

You mean you guys don't do that?  I first noticed how cool the tires looked when the overspray from my chain lube made the tires all shinny.  Even though I dropped my bike that day - my tires looked awesome!
Ever since then, I have noticed that when I put armorall on the tread of my tires I get lots of looks and stares...even giggles from people who know they should have thought of it first!  BTW, anyone know a good painter?  I've developed some pretty good rash from some recent crashes...  kinda sux, about the only thing that still looks good, are my tires....
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|MC MUSTANG
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149791809 -->

You can slide further with nice shiny tires - that's important right??

What self respecting squid would dare ride a bike w/ out road rash - it is their badge of dumb*ss

Went to Hooters bike night last night, saw a nice yellow and black Honda F4 - kid had put Tire Shine ON HIS TREAD - BOTH TIRES!

Didn't stick around to see him leave, but I will read the paper tonight to see if there were any accidents.....
oh jeeeZ!!!!!! I didn't see any dried blood on 22nd street this morning. mark that guy as yet ANOTHER local I would refuse to ride with.

Is it all cruisers and 3 sportbikes out there? Didja bring your busa? I live 1 mile away from there and seek excuses to get some of their wings...

Went to Hooters bike night last night,  saw a nice yellow and black Honda F4 - kid had put Tire Shine ON HIS TREAD  - BOTH TIRES!

oh jeeeZ!!!!!!  I didn't see any dried blood on 22nd street this morning.   mark that guy as yet ANOTHER local I would refuse to ride with.

Is it all cruisers and 3 sportbikes out there?  Didja bring your busa?    I live 1 mile away from there and seek excuses to get some of their wings...
Hi Greg. Yes, I took the Busa. (don't have another bike)

It was really a small gathering compared to Porky's. There were 9-10 sportbikes, and I would guess 50 or so Hardleys.

But the girls were cute....

The group that has the custom bike raffle was there. Had a Hooter's girl sitting on it, and as I'm admiring (the bike), the guy selling tickets asks if I like (the bike). I told him ,"yeah, I saw it on the website". He then says, "check out the tail" and proceeds to demonstrate the tail light which is only visible (through the fender) when lit up.

I said, "Trust me, I'm checking it"......

Back