Yoshimura RS-3 or Muzzy's

Yoshimura RS-3 or Muzzy's - More help in the dreaded exhaust choices

• Muzzy

Votes: 113 68.5%
  • Yoshimura

Votes: 52 31.5%

• Total voters
Pm Sent,I'm gonna make you fall out your seat..
bowdown.gif
Balls in your court...
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Hey don't for get Utube! listen and C at the same time done by real folks like us.

Last edited by a moderator:
2 things

1) stay away from Muzzy if you like the "growl" sound-I bought them and don't like them so this winter I will be looking at other ones

2) thanks for the links as now I will use some for ringtones
super.gif

I have the Tsukigi slip-ons. With the custom map from Greg at HPC, I could not believe the power they made. I love those pipes and the price is reasonable. PM GPW, he has the best deal out there.

Good luck!

Tsukigi.jpeg

(quipuah @ Jul. 23 2007,12:01) I have the Tsukigi slip-ons.  With the custom map from Greg at HPC, I could not believe the power they made.  I love those pipes and the price is reasonable.  PM GPW, he has the best deal out there.

Good luck!
Those are nice...almost got them myself, but I wanted to get away from the round cans. Got some Yosh RS-3 ovals and PC III from a member for a price I couldn't pass up...(he's throwing in the marble to boot).
laugh.gif

I like the yoshi, or I did, we will see tomorrow. I've 10-11 sets, 3 on this busa Alone. Lowesided in june thru a new can and mid pipe on. Coming back from Nova Scotia Can is leaking all around the inlet side. The silicone sealant they use is blowing out the top and back side. The strap around the front of the can doesn't look like it was put on very good(snug).

Others may have better peak HP but I like the low end torque. And the power curve is smooooth. Great playing or around town with g/f on back.

I'll try to let everyone know what happens.

Re: Yoshimura RS-3 or Muzzy's

I don't know, truly modded stock canisters and midpipes sound great. I've done a modded stock header into a 4-2-1 into a new midpipe and fully modded stock canister. Runs great and sounds I believe between a Muzzy and Hindle. Has a deep tone not so raspy as some aftermarkets.

At least on one side of the bike it appears stock......

Last edited:
Back