Yoshimura RS-3 or Muzzy's

Yoshimura RS-3 or Muzzy's - More help in the dreaded exhaust choices

• Muzzy

Votes: 113 68.5%
  • Yoshimura

Votes: 52 31.5%

• Total voters
I have the yoshi rs3's on my bike. I personally was hoping it would be a bit louder. Nice deep tone when first starting off, but its a pretty quiet exhaust imho. Clean set up though.

Re: Yoshimura RS-3 or Muzzy's

I have the RS3 Carbon on my 04 and I love it, but my best friend has the Muzzy on his 01 and his sounds WICKED... but as for performance IDK I've never riden his.

I had akra full system on my last busa, yoshi trioval full on this one and i prefer the yoshi, looks awesome aswell.

Hi, this thread is a month or so old now so you've probably got some but if you wanna see how they look pm your bike... I love em, they sound great but not too loud at idle to bring unwanted attention from the 5-0!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309636083.583972.jpg

Dang there is not much love for the Muzzy on here! I just bought this bike, but from what I have ridden this lame spring so far, it's amazing! Muzzy on my 08 sounds like a deep growl sports car more so than a bike. It impressed me. I can't compare to the other brands, either, though.

This is a 6 year old thread, Holy Old Thread Day Batman, What the hell. Anyway, very limited options in this poll. The Muzzy pipes in my opinion would cost less than half what the Yosh would and produce half the HP.

I run a Brocks but did a good bit of research.

woops wrong thread...my bad...

i would save some $$ and get a full akro.. i have had my akro in a handfull of bikes now and never include them in the sale. I normally just trow in some r-22 with stock headers when I sell my bikes.

board%2046.JPG

3L43Jb3N55Lc5E95Hdd4h20bace30993d152a.jpg

6.jpg

Took my Yoshi off and put on an HMF full system, hell of a sound, fit and finish are great, and a slight power gain!!!!!

Back