Yosh Slip Ons

OB_BobB

Registered
I have just purchased a 2000 and want to add Yosh slip-ons. I am strictly a street rider looking for a better sound, less weight and enhanced responsivness.

I would appreciate any feedback as to what modifications, if any, are required for this. I know my dealer won't know and I am hoping there won't be any.

Thanks.

I use the street slipons and they run very clean with no mods, no popping or soot or surging.and they look greatif you are looking for a lot of noise they are not the pipe for you. they are very quiet and I would buy them again

Anguish, are you pleased with the slip-ons? If you had to do it all over again would you still buy the Yosh slip-ons? How do they sound and did they effect the performance?

Do yourself a favor and lose 20 lbs. By buying a 4-2-1 system. Slipons are a ripoff, for a little more money you get the real deal. Ask themotorhead or JohnnyCheese, they're the experts out here...

I just installed a SATO 4-2-1 carbon fiber can I bought from nxtlevelracing(search, he's out here) and it totally rocks. No slipon can match the sound.

"BRRRRRRRRRYEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Holy **** !

05 busa just bought r22 slip ons not realy looking for more power just a little noise stock pipes suck anyone tried these figured didnt need full system because the thing has crazy power
all_coholic.gif

I was just going to say the same thing. 6 years old and someone decides to reply.
rock.gif

i like yoshi R3's and eggs but i think the max performance out of any exhaust sytsem would be to do the whole exhaust from headers back...however not ready to spend $1500 on exhaust. can anyone help with pcm knowledge or website? tanks, teddy

I have the yosh rs3 and they are great slip ons if you get a full system you will need a power commander and to get it right a custom map price goes up a good full system is about 1500 then 300 for the pc111 then about 200-300 for the custom map... but your bike will be lighter and much quicker.......

Back