Yosh Slip On's

Todd_d

Registered
2006 Busa: Will the stock ECU have to be remapped by putting on Yoshimura slip on's. Currently have a K&N filter in and want to add some Yosh exhaust. I have read alot of posts about slip on's causing back firing and using a marble to block the vent hose to fix it. Don't really need a power commader, she's already fast enough for me. Looking for input from those of you who have put on some slip on exhaust. Thanks

you do not have to remap anything...I had two brothers bolt ons and had no trouble at all...I would recommend the marble mod though...let see some pics...its the
post-52-02162-rulez8bn.gif

i also had the yoshi rs3 stainless slipon's with no problem, i did remove them after about 400 miles and installed a turbo kit....since then they have been sitting in my attic....

Thanks to all that posted. You have all answered my questions. Have put in the muzzy fan and changed over to engine ice coolant and put in a K&N filter. Next will be the Yosh Slip on's. Pics soon to follow!

You don't have to have it remapped. However, I had mine remapped for $25 from my local dealer using the Teka tool, and it has never ran better!!! Crisp throttle response and much smoother idle!

(Todd_d @ Mar. 31 2007,09:10) Thanks to all that posted.  You have all answered my questions.  Have put in the muzzy fan and changed over to engine ice coolant and put in a K&N filter.  Next will be the Yosh Slip on's. Pics soon to follow!
that's on my list also. Muzzy fan w/engine ice

Back