yosh rs3 stainless

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
hey fellas,

i'm looking for some sound, nothing too loud. i like the look of the oval yosh rs3. how good are these pipes? anyone have 'em?

also, whats a good air filter?

Not sure about the cans, but as for the air filter ... I've read many times over the stock one (OEM) is the best.

I'd recommend the DUAL RS-3's. Shop around...about $400 for the stainless. Don't expect any noticeable performance increase though. And it doesn't require a PC.

Dude absolutely! I bought the race baffle rs3 stainless cans for my busa. The look is awesome, the sound is very throaty when in high revs but almost unnoticeable in the low revs so it's not annoying. I am very happy with them. I can show you a pic of my bike if you wanna see what the stainless looks like on one.

they sound and look nice, you will like them.
cool.gif

$400.! thats sweet. yeah not looking for a power increase, just coming off my first bike [harley 88cu twin cam] so the bus will have more than enough power for me. been riding the hog 5 years though. 10,000 miles on her.

that $400. price sounds real good. the lowest i found was $538. so if anyone knows where to get the yosh duals rs3 for that price let me know.

thanks

I have a full Yosh RS3 4into1 system for $500 shipped, it's 6 months old.

It looks like new.

sweet link [morepoweracing], good price.

not sure about a full system as far as keeping the factory warranty.

sweet link [morepoweracing], good price.

not sure about a full system as far as keeping the factory warranty.

nice pics b-boy. and thanks for the input, and links all.

i'll check back on warranty issue. dont want to void mine with a full system?

Back