Worth buying used Full RS3 4-1

ALLshow.NOgo

Registered
I have the option to Pay 425$ for a full Yosh RS3 4-1 that came off a 04 Busa. Pipe only has a small ding in bottom maybe 5in away from where the canister meets the mid pipe.

I am asking because would it give same power as new? and sound? Also I heard about exhaust can's needing 'repacking'? Just want to know to help my decision.

Figured it was not worth it to get Boz for me because I don't want anything that loud. Plus if I get this and put on a tip instead its a YoshBoz lol.

Are the header pipes flatened on the bottom? this is very common with busa exhausts. Repacking a muffler isn't too difficult if you have basic mechanical skills and the right tools. You need a rivot gun, drill, ss wire, high temp silicone, and a repacking kit (about $40). Without repacking the muffler, it will be very loud. If you can live with the dent, $425 isn't that bad. You can also buy a new sleeve for the muffler and replace it when you repack it for another $250ish. The dent in the can will not affect power unless the core inside the can is also bent. Make sure you get all the mounting hardware with it too.

Back