Yosh RS3

Epstein

Registered
Does anyone here that has the Yosh RS3 bolt ons have the end caps with the little tubes removed and is it ok to run them this way? They sound much better with these removed.

I bought my Yosh RS3's brand new and they did not come with the baffle. They did sound great without the baffle. However, I had a slight dead spot in the throttle due to the more free flowing exhaust over stock and they had no back pressure. Would have needed to do a PWR Commander to adjust/map and accommodate the new exhaust. However I ordered a set from Yosh and put them in and was once again crisp and responsive as it was while stock! I still like the sound with baffles and is much better then stock and not to loud.

Just wanted to add that the Headers on a stock busa are the Most restricting part of the exhaust, not the cans. Swapping cans should only give you a different feel in throttle response early on than later.

It's not really removing the baffles it is just the small pipe that is screwed into the end of the can. I can't really see what the purpose of the smaller pipe in the end is anyway.

Those are the low volume inserts (ie decibel level) I don't have mine in and they sound great!

JayBo
beerchug.gif

Back