Yosh Exhaust Remap

McyMike

Donating Member
Registered
Buying a Yosh system (header and RS3 can).  Do I need to have a remap to make the bike run right?  Don't want to spend the money on a PCIII right now.  Going to remove/plug the PAIR when the headers go on.  No other mods to the bike except TRE.  I'm not a racer and don't want the bike to give me eratic running problems if I add the header system.  I do have an option just to buy the the RS3 slip-ons.  Advice appreciated.

McyMike

I'm not sure about the yosh header system...You more than likely will need the pc3r to remap for full effect...You can check with yosh and they would be able to tell you...I installed a muzzy header system and they said you could just slap it on and ride...However, I already had the pc3r and remapped it..Holy shat...It really picked the bike up...If you stay w/slipons pc3r is really not needed...If it were my bike I would do the header system with the pc3r w/o question...

If your not sure on what you want to do wait and think it thru...Don't waste your money on the slipons...

you don't have to but when it runs poorly don't blame anyone but yourself. and I would not go 3 steps backwards with slip ons .
You would still need to map

Back