Nice dual exhaust slipons?

PORT

Registered
Yesterday I ordered the Corbin beetle bags for my o3 LE and I now need to remove my Yosh RS3 Oval 4-1 off the bike (The bags come with dual stock cutouts). I figure I will put the stock header back on and purchase some aftermarket slip-on cans (my opinion stock mufflers are to plain, quiet and heavy). I am looking for cans that are similiar to stock size, but look and sound real nice. Any input what exhaust slipons would look best?
                   Thanks
race.gif

depends on color of bike
smile.gif
I personally like the carbon fiber. and the micron painted stainless finish
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|id_gunnut
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138934192 -->

i put yoshi RS3 bolt-ons on my busa and i think they sound and look great!!!!
+ 1. I had these on my busa for a little over a year and took them off to get a FULL system. I can tell you looks wise they are sweet as hell and sound wise they have a good low tone to them at low rpms but when you get to the midrange and higher they definitely got some roar to them. I don't think you would be dissapointed at all.

i have the two bros carbon fiber they sound nice they are loud , but i want to move to HMF cause they sound realy good very loud , but a sweet sound !

i have the two bros carbon fiber they sound nice  they are loud , but i want to move to HMF  cause they sound  realy good  very loud , but a sweet sound !
I've got Two Bros. too. Love 'em.

The only thing I would do for sure is get some type of Carbon Fiber pipes. They stay cool, so you won't have to worry about the contents of your bags or paint.

Port did you have to get the bags direct from corbin and do you mind sharing what you paid and where?
rock.gif

I bought them direct from Corbin, I didn't want to play around if something came wrong with them.

Back