Yosh Racing Bolt-Ons

Status
Not open for further replies.

OB_Busa@11K

Registered
Just joined the list, so I'm sure this is a repeat question for you old timers. Have 3500 miles on a blue/silver 2000, and want to purchase some bolt-ons. I personally like the two muffler setup (looks mean from the rear IMO) and therefore just decided on cans. After Researching some, I'm leaning towards Yosh RS-3 Race, stailess oval cans. Yosh sales department says they are quieter than Two Brothers or Muzzy. My friend has RS-3 Zyclones, which are really quiet and Yosh sales dept says their race version is only 3 db louder than the Zyclones. I also like the fact that Yosh bolt-ons are designed to run parrellel with the wheel, which makes the bike narrower between mufflers. One thing I noticed on my friends Busa with Zyclones, is that it looked like the RH muffler was canted in some and the LH was parrellel. Don't know if this was becasue of the bolt-ons, or the stock header routing.

Is there anyone out there who has the Yosh RS-3 Race bolt-ons who can fill me in on your experiences with noise and fit/routing.

Thanks

I have the race slip ons, they sound good but they are not that loud. I think if I had it to do over again I might get D&D or two brothers. you might have to remapp and I put a K&N air filter in that helped it some too. you might get a little flat spot around 2000-3000 rpms if you dont sync the TPS and get it mapped right

I broke down and ordered the Ti race bolt-ons. Hopefully it'll be here this week. I'll record a soundbyte and post it somewhere.

Dude this thread is 6yrs old!!!
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back