Yosh RS3 Bolt Ons-Zyclones

VTXEPR

Registered
I purchased an 04 Busa and bought Yosh RS3 Zyclone bolt-ons (not race version). I have several questions: 1)Will I need a Power Commander? 2)How much louder than stock are they? 3)How long should I wait to install bike has 45 miles now waiting for chrome rims to return?  Any advice would be appreciated.  Thanks Kevin.

Kevin:
I have the same bolt-ons on my 03. I installed them the day I brought it home. Had maybe 5 miles on it. No power commander required. Not too loud at all. Different from stock but not obtrusive. I just like the polished stainless and oval instead of the ugly round stock cans. Bob

Kevin:
I have the same bolt-ons on my 03. I installed them the day I brought it home. Had maybe 5 miles on it. No power commander required. Not too loud at all. Different from stock but not obtrusive. I just like the polished stainless and oval instead of the ugly round stock cans. Bob
Bob- Thanks thats exactly what I wanted to hear. I will put them on right away. Also wondering if you put new exhaust gaskets or use the old ones. Thanks Kevin.

<!--EDIT|VTXEPR
Reason for Edit: "Spelling!!!"|1079734961 -->

Back