Yet another win for Mufasa

Congrats, nice ride.

Please tell me about the logo on the winshield and your white cami pants. There are a few guys in my neighborhood who have vests with that logo and they wear those same pants.

Scott

Congrats, nice ride.

Please tell me about the logo on the winshield and your white cami pants. There are a few guys in my neighborhood who have vests with that logo and they wear those same pants.

Scott

Ruff Ryders is a worldwide social network of individuals organized with a common love of family, camaraderie, extreme sports, charity, and the urban lifestyle. The logo and the pants are the colors we wear. We have all types of divisions from bike to car/truck to dog, and many more. We are worldwide. Talk to the few in your neighborhood and check em out, who knows maybe one day you could be apart of the family too.

Ruff Ryders is a worldwide social network of individuals organized with a common love of family, camaraderie, extreme sports, charity, and the urban lifestyle. The logo and the pants are the colors we wear. We have all types of divisions from bike to car/truck to dog, and many more. We are worldwide. Talk to the few in your neighborhood and check em out, who knows maybe one day you could be apart of the family too.

Thanks for the explanation.......:thumbsup:

Back