I WIN AHAHA

Thank you all a thousand times over...... Enjoy and take advantage of your leave..... And I really don't care what the law says Throw a couple back (but not if your gonna ride).......
beerchug.gif
all_coholic.gif

coffee.gif

(Kweave @ May 07 2007,20:59)
beerchug.gif
  <---- Hey he is to young to drink!!!!!    I personally think this law should be changed.  The age you can go to war should be the same age you can drink.

P.S. Thanks for your service.
I am thinking you can drink under two conditions

1) you are of legal age

2) You posses a valid military ID

I think if someone plops down a valid military ID they should be allowed to drink. anywhere, anytime (well except driving but you get the point)

(busa_bill @ May 07 2007,17:53) Many thanks to you for serving our country! It is brave young men like you that keep us free!

God bless!!!!
+1 thank you for you service!

Well I think this thread is INCORRECT considering I got my bike March of last year, was 18.. Birthday is April 1st..

Yes, April fools! But Im the youngest...? 2006 Limited = First bike ever.. Probably paid the most out of anyone to ever own a Busa either!! lol.
all_coholic.gif

(thrasherfox @ May 08 2007,14:23)
(Kweave @ May 07 2007,20:59)
beerchug.gif
  <---- Hey he is to young to drink!!!!!    I personally think this law should be changed.  The age you can go to war should be the same age you can drink.

P.S. Thanks for your service.
I am thinking you can drink under two conditions

1) you are of legal age

2) You posses a valid military ID

I think if someone plops down a valid military ID they should be allowed to drink. anywhere, anytime (well except driving but you get the point)
I'll one-up on that post thrasher....

A GI shows me a military ID, first I get the kid a drink ( I monitor my guests, if he starts getting stupid, we talk).

Secondly, I respectfully-refuse gratuity........since 9/11 I've made this my policy, in that, I've already been tipped properly by this kid whose probably going back out "threre" somewhere to preserve the life I've become accustomed to.
brave.gif

Once again, "As for being the youngest rider"........ONE MORE TIME...yada-yada-yada...blah-blah-blah, "Oh, I'm sorry sir were you saying something
rock.gif
"........
tounge.gif

God bless you and keep you safe!
bowdown.gif

Enjoy your leave and have fun on the bike!!
beerchug.gif

You two kids fight it out for first place on the low end, me, I claim top end honors..............62 and soon to be 63! Yikes!
BTW, good luck to you and be SAFE; over there AND on that two wheeled rocket while you're here!!
smile.gif

thats ok because i am number one you know why 1st ID baby ahahah
TOAST TO THE ARMYS FAVORITE SON
HAIL TO THE BRAVE BIG READ ONE
ALWAYS THE FIRST TO THIRST FOR A FIGHT
NO FOE SHALL CHALLENGE OUR RIGHT TO VICTORY
WE TAKE THE FIELD A GRAND SIGHT TO SEE
PRIDE OF THE INFANTRY
MEN OF A GREAT DIVISION
COURAGE IS OUR TRADITION
FORWARD THE BIG RED ONE!!!!! HOOOAH

my bad caught in the moment ahah and if you dont know about us something is wrong anyways i am proud to service my country and protect others as well as my wife and my daughter and son and i tell you wat when i am here on the fob and its nice and i am like wow i hope we dont go back out for awhile and then they are like you are going out tonight and like maaaann lmao but you put that game face on lock and load head out and thats it i tell you what they dont wanna to mess with us besides we have our fallen commrades god make peace upon their soul but it is on BUT BUT BUT besides my soldier life and skills

i want to do some work on my bike i havent decided what yet i am going to to that HID upgrade but i dont know what else
super.gif

Back