I WIN AHAHA

smonroe86

Donating Member
Registered
I WIN I WIN i am the youngest out of all that replied I am 20yrs old and i bought my busa when i was 19 and my 2006 ninja but we wont go there
unfortunly I am STILL in the **** hole of course till next year unless they kick my brigade out of iraq ha we have to many soldier KIA but thank that guy that has the bird on his chest he just had to come to baghdad and not just here but in the middle of the **** but i will be home next month for R & R around omaha for a few days and ridin to st louis for a few then going back to kansas then right before i come back to the cat boxi gotta bring the bike back home to omaha

Many thanks to you for serving our country! It is brave young men like you that keep us free!

God bless!!!!

Young whipper snappers!!!!!!!
pissed.gif

Thank you for your service
bowdown.gif
Enjoy your leave and stay safe
kickass.gif
In the mean time
guns.gif

beerchug.gif
  <---- Hey he is to young to drink!!!!!    I personally think this law should be changed.  The age you can go to war should be the same age you can drink.

P.S. Thanks for your service.

I am in St.Louis.... Would say I would by you a few beers when you get here but that would be against the law. Still think it is funny you can go over seas and get shot at for our country but can't drink a beer. Anyway, Lots of us around St. louis area. Pm me before heading this way.

"Thank you for defending and preserving my freedom, in service to this Great Country"........."God Bless You"...........

as for your post, "Blah blah blah...yada yada yada......blah....blah...blah.........

"I'm sorry did you say something
rock.gif
?"..............
super.gif

(proud dad @ May 07 2007,18:05) Young whipper snappers!!!!!!!
pissed.gif

Thank you for your service
bowdown.gif
Enjoy your leave and stay safe
kickass.gif
In the mean time
guns.gif
Take care of your buddies and always watch your 6
beerchug.gif

Back