Custom Bike Contes-Intl MC Show

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
There will be a Custom Bike Competition at the International MC Show (Seattle) the weekend of Dec 11th. There will be both "Professional" builders and "Amateurs". There will also be 2 ways to win:

1. The "Professional Custom Bike Builders" will judge our "Amateur" custom bikes. This eliminates the "Popularity" aspect of these shows. The winner receives a trophy, money and is invited to the Best of the Best competition at Daytona MC Show.
2. Amateurs like me wil be asked to judge the Pro Bikes....again eliminating the "Popularity factor.
3. Show Attendees (The Mob) will also vote for their favorite (People's Choice) and the winner will also receive money, a trophy, and be invited to Daytona Bike Show competition in March.

(As Amateur Custom Bike owners, we will be asked to judge the winner of the Professional Bike Class)

The cost to enter your bike is $50, and you will get 2 passes to the show which is worth $30 by themselves. I am entering both my bike and Jewel's bike.
DSCN3705.jpg
DSCN3699.jpg

I'll post bikes of the Busa when it is done later this weekend. If you like Jewel's bike above, I think you will find the Busa will be truly unique.

If anyone on here has a special bike and has pride in that bike, you might want to enter. They are still taking entries for the Seattle Show as well as the other upcoming shows:

See the information and link to sign up below. http://www.motorcycleshows.com/customsentry

Back