Yana Shiki Rotors

O ok... Well I ordered the dark smoke one already. I'll see what they send me.
I know the light smoke looked like a tinted blue on one Gen 1 Busa pic I saw of it.

Well thanks for all the info.. .guess if the screens are made so poorly, then same quality probly goes for everything. Thanks again guys! :bowdown:

They're top clamps and rear sets have broken on people before. I wouldn't trust that company to make a decal.
Posted via Mobile Device

I have the yana rotors and the yana windscreen. Haven't had any problems with either, my windscreen is solid and I didn't use any tape on it either. :dunno: I could be one of the lucky ones.:laugh:

Not many peeps have had anything good to say about their products...I have no personal experience with their stuff... ???
Posted via Mobile Device

I have the yana rotors and the yana windscreen. Haven't had any problems with either, my windscreen is solid and I didn't use any tape on it either. :dunno: I could be one of the lucky ones.:laugh:

We have both in stock. Going to try out both rotor sets on the new Pashnit Busa. Of all the PFR Series rotors we've sold, have not heard one bad thing about them. They are going on nearly 2 yrs on the market.

My set of Galfer Wave Rotors are headed out to get custom anodized to match the bike too.

Suzuki Hayabusa Brake Rotors, Galfer, EBC, PFR Series, Moto-Master, RIS Designs, Chrome | Pashnit Moto

YSR_SW933LD_800.jpg

YSR_SW933LD_800.jpg

Sorry to bring up and old thread but just wondering if anyone else has tried these rotors. Like a few has said I know many don't like the company but I'd like a lil more info from people that's actually used the product.

Seriously? You've heard the comments, you see the price difference. Just go take a look at anybody's busa and see what aftermarket rotors they are running. Go take a look at any factory racing bike whether its street or dirt, bet you wont find 1 person running a Yana Sh*tty rotor. The only people ive ever heard of using them are drag racers because they are light and cheap...... These are the same guys that hack and chop up thier bikes to save a pound or 2 and run only 1 rotor and caliper so it kinda goes without saying braking isnt really a priority to them

I have warned many to stay away from Yana Shiki stuff. I have seen their bolt on extension and triple clamps fail

Back