Yana Shiki Rotors

whitechocolate

Registered
Hello all... was wondering if anyone has installed these rotors or has any essay on them. They seem to be a good up grade, but would luv some honest evlauations!

The Yana Shiki stuff is junk, stay away,

you get what you pay for, dont waste your money

Go with Galfer or Brembo stuff, brakes are not a place you want to go cheap on

Check with pashnit, he will hook you up

Last edited:
Brakes are not a place you want to save money. Stick with name brand stuff (EBC, Galfer, etc)

Check Smithabusa as well, site sponsor and GREAT prices

Zip it, I'm gettin a YanaShiki Windscreen. It's gotta tough shape to it, I might be able to pull it off the bike and "shiki" someone in the throat w/ it if I need to...

The shields are garbage trust me I have it, sent it back 3 times to everyone is garbage finally just gave up

A bunch of air pockets in the plastic, must be from there mold because all were like that plus they look purple in certain light

U have a Yani Screen. While I love the shape (Finally a double bubble that doesn't put the wind in my face. It is poorly made wavy requires a lot of taping to keep it from rattling

Zip it, I'm gettin a YanaShiki Windscreen. It's gotta tough shape to it, I might be able to pull it off the bike and "shiki" someone in the throat w/ it if I need to...

chill mike...besides...getting the screen "off" the bike ain't to much of a problem from what i hear...and once ya do get it on?...he11...it might fly off on it's own and shiki you in the throat! :poke: :rofl:

love, bill. :cool: :laugh:

Back