Bolt on's mufflers

hotrod_rick1

2 Wheel Therapy
Donating Member
Registered
I have been looking at Bolt on mufflers for my bike and i found Yana Shiki USA for 250.00 TMD. I know most of you are agianst Yana Shiki parts,(im broke, just paid cash for my bike) But has anyone seen or heard these mufflers ? How could they mess up mufflers like the rotors they sell ? I tryed the stock muffler mods i found on here and i think it sounds awlful ! Im looking for sound more than performance .
Thanks for any info !

100_0468.JPG

I haven't actually heard them myself but I did talk to someone who bought a set. He said they sound similar to yoshi bolt-ons but for far less money.. I almost went with those until I saw that for another 200 I could go with two brothers shorty slip-ons...For me I wanted sound & looks, Two Brothers delivered in both areas...

Do you have a set of stock midpipes? If so I can probably fab you a set of pipes that will sound amazing and look good also. I fabbed my own exhaust for my busa it looks like the pic below for about $300.00. I can also get these cans in blue or red,they are stainless steel carbon fiber look. If interested let me know.

DSC00819.JPG

+1 on what everyone has said. You recently got the bike, and paid cash for it. That rocks, but think about this...do you REALLY want to start the modding on such a wonderful piece of equipment by putting cheap stuff on it?

D&D are reasonably cheap. Ebay is the best place I have found for bolt on's or slip ons. Just look for the guy the says "I finally got a full system don't need these" or "sold the bike kept the system" good luck, and beautifull bike.

i couldnt help but notice the airplane hanging up in your pic, do you fly r/c? i fly r/c planes and really enjoy it!!!!

I've got six dollars tied up in these, they sound really good and look a lot better than the ones I had on it. Three dollars each for the auto zone mid pipes and I had the carbon fiber scorpions laying around the shop. After I get my property taxes and federal taxes paid hopefully I can get me a nice system.

1_14_08_C_076.jpg

I got my set of Vance and Hines slip ons for under $600. They look great and sound great. Look on Ebay for used sets of slip ons. They are on there periodically. I would wait for something halfway decent on quality if it was my money.

I've got six dollars tied up in these, they sound really good and look a lot better than the ones I had on it. Three dollars each for the auto zone mid pipes and I had the carbon fiber scorpions laying around the shop. After I get my property taxes and federal taxes paid hopefully I can get me a nice system.
dude im sorry but id rather have stock then the autozone exhaust system
rofl.gif
,i wasnt going to say anything but i have to
wtf.gif
nothing against you personally.

Back