yana Shiki exhaust

74madvette

Registered
anyone hear about this Yana Shiki exhaust, I want some slipons.. price seems real good, just dont want anthing loud like some D&D's.. any comparence in sound against other slip ons?

Very flimsy. I had a set for about two weeks. Passenger bumped one while dismounting and the thing fell off. And it wasn't a hard bump either.

Personally I have not been impressed with anything Yani shiki.; I have had nothing but problems with all there stuff, or I have had to heaviy modify there stuff for it to do the job it was built to do. Just my opinion the when it comes to yani shiki "Buyer Beware" Good luck man I hope you can get what your looking for.

I have a set of Leo Vince bolt-ons I would like to get rid of. 225 tyd.

Here are a couple of picts.

110307_17301.jpg

CerberusRiding.jpg

Thread Jack.

That's a great pic set showing the position of the Zero Gravity ST screen. :cheerleader:

Thread Jack.

That's a great pic set showing the position of the Zero Gravity ST screen. :cheerleader:

:lol: I never realy looked at it before. I will have to remember that next time someone post another "what windscreen" thread.

- Hayabusa with Yana Shiki exhaust .... www.benek1981.com[/url]

When I was looking at these I found this you tube clip, it is pretty true to form.

I have yana shiki slip ons. they are not perfect but the cost is right and I could not stand the stock quiet. they take a little monkying around to get them square and looking right, but it can be done. Had I been able to find a good used set of anything I would have gotten them, but after a year and 4000 miles of the yanas I'm okay with the cost and the results. I do not beleive that they are all that poorly made as everyone says. I will concur that other slip ons are made better and mount better and do not take all the f-ing around to get then square and looking right. but at about $200 shipped at the time I could not beat the deal. I got the black ones and the connection to the midpipe has started to heat fade but not much. they are nice and mild at idle to 3500 and then from there to redline they scream loud.

bang for the buck is acceptable if you cannot find a good set of anything else and do not want to drill the stockers. I would not pay more than what I did for these though.

I also concur with SpeedAdict on the other yana parts - I personally would not buy, use or direct a friend to them. do a google search and the results are not flattering on much of what they produce or repackage.

I will also add that I was not doing slip ons for more than anything other than sound change, this will not gain any magic HP or seat of the pant speed, just ear candy and maybe a drop of 1-2 mpg (or was that becuse of the ear candy and not being able to stay out of the throttle?). if you are looking for HP and more power, go full system and don't look back. My decision to buy these was a temporary stop on the HP journey that when done with I could unload for 50 bucks used or put on the shelf and forget without a big hole in my wallet.

Last edited by a moderator:
well, asking questions was worth it.. I just wait for reputable brand to show up on ebay...

I had a pair of Yana's sounded ok they didn't fall apart on me.But i bought a pair of used Two Brothers from a member here for almost 1/2 the money I spent on the Yana's an was happier with the fit an sound of TB. A good condition used one maybe better than a new Yana. Here is a before an after on Yana, they really didn't sound bad

Last edited by a moderator:
Back