Yamaha made a MISTAKE not producing this

aka Danksy

Registered
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Hayabusa, but I am open to other bikes as well, at 21 I feel as though Im ready to start my collection.

Suzuki is great but HELL

If Yamaha ever produces this bike I WILL BE FIRST IN LINE.

still <3 my busa though

yamaha20r12009bq3.jpg

It was the 09 Initial Rendering for what they were going to produce this year.

It was going to be similar performance specs as the one they currently produce, except 10000 times sexier.

They do, its called an R1. The only thing different about this bike is it has under the engine exhaust as opposed to the undertail exhaust on the current R1.

They do, its called an R1. The only thing different about this bike is it has under the engine exhaust as opposed to the undertail exhaust on the current R1.

lets list the differences:

headlights
upper fairing
side fairing
tail section
exhaust
gas tank

oh wait thats the whole god damn bike:banghead:

That little mouth air intake is begging for someone to go with Creature from the Black Lagoon paint scheme??? Ive always been a R1 fan, kinda rider friendly in the upper rpms, unlike a GSXR 1000 of any year from '01 on-those are like a wild bull demanding every bit of your attention:shocked: They and honda have done a great job blending the exhaust and the lower together:thumbsup:

1821 fairroof 061.jpg

1821 fairroof 062.jpg

X the fuscha decals lol. I do hate what they have done with the new R1 headlight design. Looks much better with the projectors not being exposed like they done.
The front looks too much like the old school r6. AKA the r6s

Back