Yamadog defended our the Busas today

mattd428

Registered
So my friend on the r1 and I went to a BBQ at a local hot rod shop and of course got on the conversation of bikes. In this conversation the 2 guys we are talking to kept saying busas are great straight line bikes but they suck around corners. My friend with the r1 promptly called b.s. and of course these 2 guys just arent having it they know because they are experts. About that time my buddy with the r1 and my buddy with the kawasaki said if busas are only good for straight lines why does he (meaning me) smoke both of us around corners. The look are their face changed rather quickly I couldnt think of anything else to do but to just smile. lol Just though yall would get a kick out of that.:rofl:

Oh yea... Just wait im gonna make a "poster" of me and my daughter at the bash draggging pegg with a caption of "HAYABUSA'S cant corner, the ground rises up to meet them!!! HERE'S YOUR SIGN!!!! :rulez:. :poke:. :laugh:

After i mount my front tire tonight ill whip one out lol

Mine corners just fine, I don't know what all this "straight line" talk is about. Oh no, wait, that's because I LET her corner. Some people's kids...... :laugh:

ok quick whip out...

BUSA DONT CORNER.JPG

He's riding two up, passing a zx14 on a curve while hitting the NOS button. Probably jamming to "Rebel Yell" on the ipod. The 14 had a turbo running 10 pounds of boost. I may have the wrong song though. :whistle:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Actually the road was clear n could see through two more curves....and that vette was chaseing me!! LolAnd and it was on our trip to england...yea yea thats the ticket!!

Back