new to the board wanted to say hi

zoom

Registered
just signed on found this site last night as i am considering trading in my 2002 R1 for a busa not for the speed my R1 has plenty but for comfort and 2 up riding ,any comparasins between the 2 ?? anyone of you switch from R1 to busa?? and what do you think

thnx for your time

Welcome Zoom...I've rode an R1 in the past haven't owned one...At 6'2 250 the R1 is just to small for me...The Busa was the only way to go...As for two up riding the Busa loves to have junk on it's trunk...Enjoy the board...
evil.gif

Um, you might miss some of the fleetfootedness of the R1, but if two up riding is on the menu, your significant other will absolutely love the pillion seat.   Oh and Corbin makes a badass pillion seat with a Carbon fibre backrest that has a quick on and off feature, Very cool gear and from watching Raiderdm and his wife roll two up, it's very comfortable for the pillion.
 The power and stability will make you grin like a fool and the Busa will carner pretty damn well, maybe not be an ideal knee draggin tool, but still a damned fun ride.

Check out the seat hear...  Corbin Seat

Haven't owned an R1, but just wanted to welcome you, the boards addicting, say good-bye to those good nights of sleep
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Welcome, Zoom! Two up riding will not be a problem with the 'Busa. Power is just as good with 2 as it is with 1.

Two-up, no problem! I'm 270 and she is 160 and I have no problem getting the wife to pinch me for twisting the throttle too much!

thx for the warm welcome its suppoosed to be sunny tomorrow so ill bring my bike to suzuki dealer se how the #'s play out

Welcome aboard!
smile.gif
I agree with Revlis, I have the Corbin carbon fiber leather seat set, front-rear-seat back, and it is very comfy and gives the passenger some confidence that they wont be jettisoned in the last county back when you decide to gun it. Which you will, often.
tounge.gif

Welcome zoom. The Busa torque should please you for two-up riding (and all other purposes for that matter
smile.gif
) and twisty handling is excellent for it's size although you do have to muscle it more in the turns.

Welcome to the board ... great choice for your next bike and you picked a great forum to join!

DJ

DJsBanner.jpg

Back