Had to defend our honor!

Oh the newest. I don't even know how to respond. Some people just live in their own reality. lol He must be like, " I reject your reality and substitue my own"

Quote "I actually had an 02 hayabusa before I bought this bike, and stock for stock from a dig, the hayabusa don't hold a candle to this bike from the line. Now out on the highway, the vmax will get eaten by any gsxr1000, r1, or hayabusa..... "

Well they have out done me now. I kept reading the responces and no Busa love over there. So I abandoned the thread. The V-Max is officially the quickest bike on the planet.

:banghead::rofl::deadhorse:

don't know if true or not, always liked the max...but keeping the spirit of fun, maybe he meant a 1/4 of a 1/2 :laugh:

yea right. This is me laying the smack down on a new vmax last year. Keep in mind I suck and i still beat him.:rulez::laugh::snap:

took me 20 minutes to figure out how to lower the resolution and edit this. sheww..Im not good at this sort of thing but you get the idea though.
Oh and by the by. I plan on being a lot better this year:rulez::laugh:

Attachments

• Zi6_0069-5-7.mov
    770 KB · Views: 134
yea right. This is me laying the smack down on a new vmax last year. Keep in mind I suck and i still beat him.:rulez::laugh::snap:

took me 20 minutes to figure out how to lower the resolution and edit this. sheww..Im not good at this sort of thing but you get the idea though.
Oh and by the by. I plan on being a lot better this year:rulez::laugh:

Love it:thumbsup: when will they learn,SMDH

Back