XM Radio receivers

I'm thinking I'll order it too...BUT, please tell me BT!!! That kit includes everything I'd need to play it in my car, right? Minus the subscription?

rock.gif
rock.gif
wink.gif
blush.gif
Absoultey everything you need and then some... Everything except the subscription.
wink.gif

rock.gif

wink.gif

It is exactly the same kit I got at WalMart for $49 + tax... for $19.99 with no tax and free shipping.
wink.gif

A pic from the Crutchfield link you provided showing everything included.

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132599825 -->

xmkit.jpeg

I have the roady2, love it and for music stuff, xm vs sirius is about the same... its the special programming that is different. You saw my setup last time we rode right?

I use the thing in my house/office, truck and on the bike, works great....and I think you can get it for ~$40
cool.gif
You can get all kinds of other stuff to help the hook up on the bike, just depends on how you wanna set it up.

I did see your set up, but I didn't take the time to really look at it Brian...wish I had...
sad.gif

Okay guys...thanks!!! I'll get it and see what Mike says...if I get this "oh, gee, thanks" then I know I failed to get what he had in mind...
laugh.gif
No worries, I'm used to it!
blush.gif

I did see your set up, but I didn't take the time to really look at it Brian...wish I had...
sad.gif

Okay guys...thanks!!! I'll get it and see what Mike says...if I get this "oh, gee, thanks" then I know I failed to get what he had in mind...
laugh.gif
No worries, I'm used to it!
blush.gif
If he don't like it send it to me. I'll love ya for it.
biggrin.gif

I have the XM to go. I love the programing and such with it. the only think I do not like about it is the battery life. I tend to get about a hour and a half on a charge. so the long rides I end up singing to my self and others on the chatterbox. I mounted the one magnetic anteana on my truck and use the one with the suction cup on it on the Busa. Just stick it on the windscreen way up by the headlight out of the way. Im sure they make a battery kit for it to be able to mount it to the bike and never loose power. just my 2 cents...

Pinball.

Hell, I love ya anyway Michelle.
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132600020 -->

I have the XM to go. I love the programing and such with it. the only think I do not like about it is the battery life. I tend to get about a hour and a half on a charge. so the long rides I end up singing to my self and others on the chatterbox. I mounted the one magnetic anteana on my truck and use the one with the suction cup on it on the Busa. Just stick it on the windscreen way up by the headlight out of the way. Im sure they make a battery kit for it to be able to mount it to the bike and never loose power. just my 2 cents...

Pinball.
Thanks for the info...

It'll mostly be used in our cars...though I'd suspect he may find a way to use it while riding...

Hey, we should have XM air your singing for all of us to enjoy!
tounge.gif

smile.gif

CAn you plug your headphones into that one or do you have to use the cassette adaptor?
rock.gif

you can plug headphones into it, it also has an FM modulator

I use an audio ext. cable and plug into the line out, then headphones into that line... you can control the volume on the line out with the unit
cool.gif

What I want to know is if I plug it into power on the bike can I plug my headset into it , and will it work without the magnetic anttena?

yeah i just ordered a second one... might even get one for a friend for xmas...

M- that is exactly what i got. It's an obsolete model, hence the cheap price, but it'll work great. I bought mine used off a guy I work with for $10. Plug it in, call the 800# that wil scroll across the screen, give up your info and there ya have it. The FM modulator works great for me, if it starts bleeding through, change the frequency. Got the mag antenna on the roof, wire run thru the rear hatch, plug and play, easy as falling down....

Do you use it on your bike? how is the sound ?
works great, just have some good headphones and the setup is pretty slick, no issues for me... I did make sure to get an insulated/shielded cable for the audio extension though... makes a huge difference
cool.gif

Back