WTB: Hayabusa Financing

Delearious02
I'm not to familiar with the dealerships in your area but I know we have a dealership that finance motorcycles here. New or Used if you have at least 40% down, you can get financed with a job and a credit score of 550.
If you PM me, I can give you the dealerships name and the finance company they deal with that does this. I have had about 2 friends and have heard a few people who have been to this dealership and it worked out for them. What I have heard is the bigger the down payment the better the results and lower monthly payments. You might as well say this dealership is more like your job and down payment is your credit. I'm surprised, in your area you don't have this because we have ads in our newspapers weekly saying, good, bad, no credit we can finance everyone, theirs always a program for you.
That right there is why MI has one of the worse economies in the U.S.
$3300/yr for insurance
laugh.gif

$600/yr in MI. I wouldn't ride a motorcycle if I couldn't have a payment and insurance for under $400 per month, priorties first, recreation a previlige.
Economy is bad everywhere, no one wants to lose a job or their home and were not the only state effected and from the stats I've seen MA wasn't in the running either for people moving to your state.

Now I am not one to call folks out but, Delearious02 has found fault in everyones attempt to help him. After I reread the whole post, is it possible that this is just some troll, although not starting drama, but can one person really have this much bad luck. Just seems a bit fishy to me.
This post to me is funny. This post was just trying to get info from people who have been there done that and succeeded. I know for a fact this can be done and by working on for 8 months I mean researched not tried for financing for 8 months. I have only tried suzuki so far and before I went applying at 100 different places I wanted people who have been there done that to give me advice. My credit is not bad I am not sure why no one will give me a chance its just how things happen I guess. My cousin and me are the same age and the day we both turned 18 we went to bestbuy to get a credit card and he got it I did not. So who knows what happening every time I look into it I get the same BS. Bankers telling me that the only reason is that I have no history, kind of hard to get history if no one will give me a chance? don't ya think? ANYWAY my company pays me enough to have a toy and I would have the cash if I really wanted to but I would rather use this as an excuse to build my credit. So its just about finding the most leaniant lender I can that will lend me with a decent co signer. So here we are and to those offering constructive advice I cannot thank you enough.

Now I am not one to call folks out but, Delearious02 has found fault in everyones attempt to help him. After I reread the whole post, is it possible that this is just some troll, although not starting drama, but can one person really have this much bad luck. Just seems a bit fishy to me.
I PM'ed Delerious a few weeks ago, he is working with the same salesman that sold me my K8. I believe him to be sincere, I wish him the best of luck. Sometimes though what you CAN do financially and what you SHOULD do are two different things.

20 years old was a long time ago for me, lots of wisdom from the sages in this post. Hope all works out for the best Delerious, you can PM questions anytime.
Thanks man appreciate it we will most definitely meet up soon, WITH a k8 busa I promise that
thumb_up.gif

You have enough cash to buy a clean Gen1 outright with no payments to worry about. Why the hassle of an 08'?

Think......

Lack of credit at that age to buy a bike probly kept me out of jail or worse.

Buy a clean used bike.

Delearious02
I'm not to familiar with the dealerships in your area but I know we have a dealership that finance motorcycles here. New or Used if you have at least 40% down, you can get financed with a job and a credit score of 550.
If you PM me, I can give you the dealerships name and the finance company they deal with that does this. I have had about 2 friends and have heard a few people who have been to this dealership and it worked out for them. What I have heard is the bigger the down payment the better the results and lower monthly payments. You might as well say this dealership is more like your job and down payment is your credit. I'm surprised, in your area you don't have this because we have ads in our newspapers weekly saying, good, bad, no credit we can finance everyone, theirs always a program for you.
That right there is why MI has one of the worse economies in the U.S.
$3300/yr for insurance
laugh.gif

$600/yr in MI. I wouldn't ride a motorcycle if I couldn't have a payment and insurance for under $400 per month, priorties first, recreation a previlige.
Economy is bad everywhere, no one wants to lose a job or their home and were not the only state effected and from the stats I've seen MA wasn't in the running either for people moving to your state.
I dont pay for full coverage because of the cost. Liability only.

And MI and CA are the 2 worse states for economy. I dont live in MA. Read it again, it says MA bound
tounge.gif

Hmmmmmmmm. Strange thread. I just don't understand the rationale for buying entertainment on credit.

--Wag--

You have enough cash to buy a clean Gen1 outright with no payments to worry about. Why the hassle of an 08'?

Think......

Lack of credit at that age to buy a bike probly kept me out of jail or worse.

Buy a clean used bike.
And build your credit with a charge card at first. Keep the balance small, and make payments ON TIME.

Then get a small personal loan, or car loan
beerchug.gif
. Commercial bank or GMAC type thing works. Credit union references are only good to another credit union. Pay the extra % for a loan through a major institution. ( Think CitiBank etc.)

In the meantime, pick up a nice used bike to ride around for a year or too and have fun, take the money you don't spend on payments and go for weekends away. You'll have a LOT more fun putting a lot of mileage on a bike you CAN afford, than looking at a bike that you can't quite afford.

Good luck
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Here's another lead the local news talked about over the weekend. I just had to get the site address correct before I put it out there. This is a peer-to-peer loan site. Don't want to go into too much of how it works but this is a loan site for everyday people from everyday people. Read up on it for how it works. It's been successful to a lot of people who have used it.

www.prosper.com

thumb_up.gif

Hmmmmmmmm.  Strange thread.  I just don't understand the rationale for buying entertainment on credit.

--Wag--
I think the rationale is "Youth". I bet there are alot of middle-aged guys like myself in the .org whose financial priorities were very different in their 20's than their 40's. Pain is a great teacher.

None of us wants to see another make mistakes that we may have made in our youth
banghead.gif

Delerious if you strap yourself financially for this bike, it wont be the end of the world, but it might hurt and result in some peanut butter and jelly dinners.

If overextending on a Busa at 20 years old is your lifes biggest mistake, then you'll be alright
thumb_up.gif

The worst thing I can say is, the higher the cost, the less sweet the taste of the busa will be.

Hang in there Delerious
hello.gif

Here's what you do, buy a very clean genI busa outright, then get you a small personal loan or a credit card and buy stuff here and there for your clean genI busa, enjoy riding your bike and make the monthly credit card payment or personal loan payment and in about a year or so your credit score will go up provided you DO make the payments each and every month. you say you know how money and credit works but why @ 20 years old and supposed good income you cant buy sh!t, my dad co-signed for me when i was 16 on a 76 camaro and iv never had a problem buying stuff on credit from that day on and that was 17 years ago.

Here's what you do, buy a very clean genI busa outright, then get you a small personal loan or a credit card and buy stuff here and there for your clean genI busa, enjoy riding your bike and make the monthly credit card payment or personal loan payment and in about a year or so your credit score will go up provided you DO make the payments each and every month. you say you know how money and credit works but why @ 20 years old and supposed good income you cant buy sh!t, my dad co-signed for me when i was 16 on a 76 camaro and iv never had a problem buying stuff on credit from that day on and that was 17 years ago.
Well I could sit here all day and wonder why this thread has gone from trying to get others who have had luck to share with me to people telling me I dont make enough money to afford the bike and all that comes with it. :p which is cool I know most people at my age are not in a situation for this kind of thing. Anyone who is close to me knows that in no way am I one of those 20 year olds. I'm not conceded or anything its just I have been forced to mature at a young age and it shows if you know me. I have been though alot personally and financially. I could go through my life story but that is just too emo lol I can afford this its not about the money again I have the cash I just want to finance it for the sole purpose of building my credit. As for all those telling me to get a small credit card and so on, I have tried since the day I was 18 and even before I have not been able to, as I have said in a previous post. All this aside I am liking the more mature atmosphere on this forum and I look forward to hanging around. You can call it young and dumb you can call it anything you want I call it judgement. I Just dont see the point in getting a early 2k busa for 6-9k when I can get a 08 brand new for 11500 or so. If the money has to be spent why not go all out? lol well thanks all I'm going to give it a couple more shots before I fork over the cash I will keep you updated.

Back