WTB: Hayabusa Financing

Delearious02

Registered
Hello this post is to anyone who thinks they can help me out. I am 20 and I have no credit. I'm having problems getting financed. I'm going to get a 08 hayabusa and am offering more than 50% down of the $12,000. I have had the same steady job for four years now along with steady housing but I cant seem to find anyone to finance me. I have tried a few co signers but I just don't have anyone with great credit. I have applied though suzuki with co signers and many other places by myself. As you can tell I have gotten nowhere. So if your in the money business shoot me a PM if you think you can help.

Sorry to tell ya this but you gotta crawl before you can run. No one is going to lend you money with no credit on a bike that has a huge potential of being totaled. Start out with something smaller and used and get your Busa next year.

Is there anything you can't do Daniel?

tounge.gif

r8

I would work on building your credit first. Get a credit card or two and spend some small amounts per month (gas..or whatever) and pay them on time and pay them off every month. Also...open a bank account with savings and checking and possibly a checking/savings at a credit union. Maybe pick up another part time job to earn extra dough and up your overall income this tax year. A good co-signer would be helpful. Be patient for the bike....but get your credit established while you're being patient1

Go to it!

I am not ignorant when it comes to the world of money I know what it takes and I know there is a way. but thanks for all the advice guys.

no I didnt take it that way im just saying. I know how to get it long term but for personal reasons I'm going to find a way to get it soon.

I didn't mean to sound like the bringer of doom, I have just been there before.

are you a member of a ccredit union, they are usually pretty eager to lend money and since you have 50% it should be a breeze

I'm 28, on my 4th bike, and I wanted a 08 Busa.  I have a 750 credit score, and I bought an 03 used for $5k with 6000 miles on it.  

Dude, buy a used one.

If I'm spending $12,000, it should be italian or have air conditioning.  

Wait, buy it, and I'll buy it in 3 years for $5000 from you.  You'll save me tons!!!!

I am not ignorant when it comes to the world of money I know what it takes and I know there is a way. but thanks for all the advice guys.
My guess is that you want to buy a 08 and streatch it out and be mr cool streetfire street racer, and its the first bike youve ever owned. Being that youre only 20. Am i right?

I was in your shoes at about the same age. Couldnt get financed or had anyone to cosign. One that could cosign, didnt want me to get the bike. wasnt a busa cause busas werent out yet
cool.gif
. but anyway the result was the same. I was forced to settle for a used 600. After all my drama and depresion was over, I was glad. I saved a TON of money and became a better rider for starting on a smaller bike.

Back