Financing

I have at least the 10% and could have more but do not want to deplete what I do have. House wise I am fine, do not need another car mine is an expedition and is in very good shape I am very meticulous. I have ridden a zx7r and a zx9r religiously and have venture on a gsxr1000 and a hayabusa and could ride an 07 but just like the 08's that much better, the orange and black is beautiful.  I will probably pay most of this thing off in the up coming months income taxes and working not having many bills but I have the fever now and want to go to bike week. This is why I am trying to find a more lenient lender to help me to get what I want and to establish more credit. Any and all help is appreciated and I am thankful for.

Welcome
laugh.gif

I hope you can make it to bike week as you planned on you new 08 busa...

I have a orange and black myself and love it to death... hmm love it too much !! thats better LOL

DSC01743__Large_.JPG

Well here is something I was going to try if I did not get my financing... The ARP will be higher but it might get you the bike, if you can get enough from the bank...

Be careful how you do this cause like many have said, every time you apply some where your credit is getting knocked down in score... and you'll have to wait a little longer...

Check to see how much a personal loan APR is and the amount of money they are willing to loan.

The last one is some times credit cards give out a consolidation loan or holiday buying extra cash, but the APR is going to be killer... But some times they will do it with a new account too. Watch the APR cause it may only be for a intro, like 6% but only for a year or less and then Wham! back to 28%.... OH they kill me LOL

One other thing you may want to look into; ask whoever you have your insurance through (car/house)about financing. People forget or don't realize larger insurance companies offer this service. I have State Farm and they offered me 7% to finance through them and it's easier to get approval since you will be using their services. Just an idea. If it doesn't work out, you can ride with me at bike week!
goodboy.gif
winkold.gif
laugh.gif

Rates on bikes are high in general. I paid 16.5% intrest on my 01' Beast when I was 24 and stupid. Knowing what I know now, it is not worth paying over $16,500 for a bike that is now worth 5k tops. Do the smart thing and have the strenght to save as much as you can and either make a huge down payment or pay cash. That is my concept for my next Busa.

That was like a slap in my face Mr. RoadKing Classic I know your name could never be Mr RoadKing Classy since a remark like that shows you have no class. Someone reaches out for suggestions or guidance and this what they get but there is one in every crowd... LOL

That was like a slap in my face Mr. RoadKing Classic I know your name could never be Mr RoadKing Classy since a remark like that shows you have no class. Someone reaches out for suggestions or guidance and this what they get but there is one in every crowd... LOL
There are a bunch of jokesters here, I dont think he meant any harm. Good luck, I wish I could help.

Maybe so but someones just being divorced and finances are a sensitive subject maybe I shouldn't have been so hard on him!

Other options include using your automobile as collateral IF its already free and clear... Your home if there is equity, or and I know this isn't what your wanting to hear... Wait, until you have either the larger down payment or your income tax return. I wouldn't risk more credit enquirys personally. If your looking to establish your credit in the mean time. Get a secured credit card with the money you currently have saved. Use it sparringly and pay it off in full every month while you wait on your tax return. This away you establish some credit and don't spend excess cash for the pleasure of owning your O/B busa for three or four extra months. Time will fly and you won't have missed a thing... Best of luck

Maybe so but someones just being divorced and finances are a sensitive subject maybe I shouldn't have been so hard  on him!
Heartily agree. Probably good humor not properly expressed. I was misunderstood on this forum once and I beat myself up over it.
banghead.gif

As you can see, we are typically a group of helpers. You've received lots of great advice.

Can't wait to hear the great news that you've gotten through the quagmyre that is a divorce...and that your new life-long love's name is GSX1300R.

Welcome to the ORG!

Scar

Prior to spending a lot of time and energy trying to find financing for a new boo, you might want to check into the cost to insure that puppy.

I am a recently divorced female and don't have a long credit history since my ex did all the financing. What I have is good but I am having trouble financing me a new busa. All I hear is I don't have enough credit since this is a "luxury Item" Does anyone have any advice.  I miss riding as we did a lot of that when I was married.  I need a ride for bike week 08'  Thanks for any help

If you can handle it, get a secondary job.  Even a minimum wage job will allow you to save, in one year, more than the cost of a new Busa.  Its a sacrifice well worth it.  You will be able to purchase the bike outright, and owe noone.  Owning the title free and clear should also bring your insurance down.

Sorry to hear you're having to deal with divorce and the credit crap along that comes along with it, people don't understand it unless they have been there. What do you call south ga.? I'm in augusta, and I know you said you want an '08 but there is a beautiful blue '07 here, and the dealer said $9,000 out the door with zero miles was a possibility... I almost did it but got wind that my orange had shipped...not trying to make things harder but it looks great and I was'nt even trying to deal at the time.

Back