WTB- Front cage

first vr4

Registered
Anyone have the front cage? This is the metal cage that holds the front nose on. Please none that have been banged up. I think mine was bent by the previous owner because I always had an issue with the left side not fitting properly. The clutch reservoir alwys rubbed the interior panel and the mirror just never fit right either.
I have a FedEx account so all you would have to do is box it up and I can schedule a pick-up (if your not local to Orange County, New York).
Thanks all! :beerchug:

I had two but just sold them to GregBob. That metal cage is actually called a "Fairing Stay"!

Anyone have the front cage? This is the metal cage that holds the front nose on. Please none that have been banged up. I think mine was bent by the previous owner because I always had an issue with the left side not fitting properly. The clutch reservoir alwys rubbed the interior panel and the mirror just never fit right either.
I have a FedEx account so all you would have to do is box it up and I can schedule a pick-up (if your not local to Orange County, New York).
Thanks all! :beerchug:

Try adjusting the angle of you levers and take the mirrors off and play around with it. I'm sure that it's not bent and that something is just mismounted.

I actually took measurements of both sides and am now sure that the right side is bent. I don't want to bother bending it anymore and putting the nose on and off like I have been doing today! I'd rather just buy a straight one and toss this one.

Back