Front Stand???

MikeSomething

Registered
I really wanted to get the PitBull front stand... the one w/ the pin that goes into the bottom of the stem... My friend told me that the stand wont fit between the front fender and bottom of the nose, and you actually have to remove both to get it on the stand... WTH?!?!?! Is there any stand like that that would clear between the nose and fender so I don't have to remove them? Thanks!

The Pitbull will work fine as long as your front end is stock - e.g., not lowered. The fit is a bit on the tight side so you have to be carful when inserting the pin so you don't scratch the fender but overall it's not bad. Mine works great, go for it!
-Jim

It just can't be lowered. My buddy has to have 2 different stands for his 'Busa. One for when we are at the track and it's lowered and the othere for when it's at stock heigth.

It just can't be lowered. My buddy has to have 2 different stands for his 'Busa. One for when we are at the track and it's lowered and the othere for when it's at stock heigth.

What stand does your friend use at the track when it's lowered?

Our front stand fits both bikes fine without removing any fairings.........

Ian
Redline Steering Stem Triple Tree Headstock Stand

08-Busa-LowPro-lowrez.jpg

Not trying to persuade anyone away from the Redline stands, just want it to be known that we have options.

So that being said; Sure is- Vortex Stands:

stand.jpg

Haven't been able to get ahold of him, but the last time we all went he was using a stand from Handy Tools.

I have a vortex front stand that gois in the neck and it works fine but I do prefer my other front stand that holds from the bottom of the forks. The neck put pressure on the front nose bodywork.

My T-Rex stand works fine without removing anything. You can get the fork stand and an adaptor for the neck.

Back